Freddy

Honest to the good bears in the sky right now, I would much rather be with my real friends at my usual spot. Sitting with these jocks make me realize how fake some kids in our school could be. Bonnie, Toy Bonnie, and Foxy were the real people I wanted to hang out with. These kids talked about things like sports, and girls, whereas we would discuss more interesting topics, such as ham and deviled eggs, or Bonnie's new backpack.

I glance over to where they were sitting, and I do a double take. They were glaring daggers at me! Shoot, I must've made them mad. They were two of the most happy, craziest people I ever met, and here they were, Toy Bonnie looking like he was about to cry. "Guys..." I start, setting my fork down and starting to stand up. "I would like to go sit by my friends over there, if you don't mind. Sorry to cut the conversation short." The conversation I was excluded from.

"Whoa whoa whoa, dude, where do you think you're going?" the head, Candy (A/N: aka Toy Sugar, the cat animatronic my sister tells me about), snarls. "This is a meeting. If you leave, then you don't get to play next game."

"But Bonnie is on the team, too," I protest, crossing my arms suspiciously. Candy and the rest of the table erupt into laughter, as if I had just told the greatest joke in the history of jokes. "What's so funny?" I demand, beginning to get flustered. "What is it?!"

"If you think we're going to let that purple buffoon play, then you're dead wrong!" Candy smirks, grinning with his sharp teeth. I snatch up my food, stalk away, and dump my tray with an angry thump. Then, I have an idea. I grab a tray, go up to Candy, and bring it down on his head. "Ow!" he screams, holding his noggin. I huff at him, put the tray back, and return to my real friends.

"Omg, omg he's back," Toy Bonnie squeals as I make my way over to the table. He sounded like he was speaking over text language, which was normal for a guy like him. His brother, however, didn't seem so forgiving. He was stabbing his food with a fork viciously, glaring at the destroyed salad on the plate.

"Look," I begin, but I'm cut off.

"You better play EXTRA video games with me today," Bonnie interrupts, shooting me a glance. "My house, right after school." I am hardly able to suppress my smile.

"As usual, friend," I reply, feeling like I belong once more.

***

This chapter was written by me, TuffHipster, as my little trade off. Sorry I haven't been doing as much chapters, but give my little sis a hand for all the info she's given me. :p