Toy Bonnie

I really hate Mr. Purple. It's because he always push me around on my work. I try to do it but he's always yell at me. He says, "Bon Bon you're always drawing on your test!!! TEN POINTS FROM RAVEN CLAW!!!!" Still with the Harry Potter obsession.

He said that when you're done with your test, you can draw on the back. I like drawing. He is mixed up you know?

Music, my fav class. All we can do id learn songs in the advanced one. I am in the advance one. Since I was in a restraunt Freddy Fazbear's, I was a musical genius!

My brother is one too. But people don't like him.

Today me and the grey puppet are going to hang out at his house. So we can hang out, get to know a little more about each other.

***
"No matter what, your still visible."
~My own Cucan quote.

Sometimes I feel like a ghost. Nobody notice me besides Mr. Purple, my twin brother, and my only friend Grey Puppet.

Me and the Grey Puppet walked home together. But they were poor. It was a big house but they don't have regular beds. Instead they sleep in really big boxes.

((Hey! So um..... yea, I made the G.Puppet and Bon Bon are friends. Yea. They kind of have same in common. But it's sad when you find out sad moments about your friends. So yea, BYE!!!!))