Switchiroo?

Toy Bonnie was waiting on the porch of Chika's house. He couldn't stand for long so he sat on the porch stairs. 'What's taking her so long man...' He couldn't wait no longer. He started to leave. Just then, Chika ran out the door. She took Toy Bonnie's hand and ran. "Uh... Chika?" Toy Bonnie looked worried. "Just shut up and run!" Chika yelled. "Yeah ok," Toy Bonnie shutted up.

They ran in the high school, and into the ball room. They leaned on the wall to catch their breath. "Why were we running anyway?" Toy Bonnie pants. "My parents wanted me to hurry here... I got startled..." Chika tiredly answers. "Ok... I was kinda worried there..." Toy Bonnie smiles.

Chika sees her popular friends at the table. "Uh... Do you mind if I go hang out with my friends... alone?" Chika had a worried face. "Well if you want to be with your friends then go, I'll be fine," Toy Bonnie smiles and waves. "Just don't forget me Kay?" "Yeah ok," Chika snapped and ran off to the popular group.

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V

~Little Flashback~

"Yeah ok," Chika runs away. Why did she even say it so mean? I sat an alone table. No one there but me. I wanted to cry. I didn't even know Chika is even mean. I crossed my arms over the table and slammed my head down. I slowly cried.

~Flashback ends~

Just then I felt something on my head. I forcely took off whatever was on my head. It was a top hat. And a note. The said: Bro you don't look like yourself. What's wrong? ~Toy Freddy

I took off the note on the hat and put on the hat. Toy Freddy was surprisingly behind me. "I thought you couldn't go to this school," I looked away. "I still can't, but I came for you. You look lonely. So, who dumped you?" Toy Freddy put his hands on both of my shoulders. I was scared to answer.

"Tell me please," Toy Freddy started to get a little mad. "It was...." I answered but didn't finished. "Was it Chika?" Toy Freddy guessed. I nodded. "Well, I'll be your prom date," Toy Freddy smiles. "Really? But doesn't that..." I said but I got interrupted. "It's fine! We are just like we're hanging out!" Toy Freddy smiled. "If it's like that.... Ok!" I started to smile, but strangely blushed.

"Let's go dance!" Toy Freddy takes my hand.

Mangle's P.O.V

I wander around the ballroom finding Foxy. 'Why didn't he get me at my house?' Finally I found him, k-kissing Chika? B-But... What the heck? Thought he liked me.... Foxy finally saw my "ugly" face, tearing up. The tears were like a slow mangled river, don't know how to function. Foxy started to walk towards me. I couldn't resist but running.

I ran all the way to the girl's bathroom. I couldn't stop myself from crying so hard. "Are you ok?" I hear a soft and pretty voice. It belong to a girl with long black hair, beautiful black eyes, she had black panda ears or bear ears, her dress was small and poofy like mine... But black and white. She had gloves that were almost covering her whole arm. The gloves were fuzzy and were black.

"Yeah... But you won't really understand..." I tried to smile. "I am a good listener though." She smiles. Her smile was like if she was innocent. "Ok, but you can't tell anyone ok?" "Yes ma'am!" She soluted at me. She reminds me of Toy Bonnie. She holds out her hand for me to take. I take it and I sat down outside.

"So... what's happening tha makes you cry?" She asks. "Before I tell you... What is your name?" I ask. "Well, my name is Panda... I think..." She answers. "What about yours?" "I'm Mangle." I smile. "So we're not strangers anymore now are we?" Panda smiles.

"I'll tell you now...." I smiled back. "My 'friend' always loved me, and well he kissed another girl in front of me. So then I got heart broken..." "Love 101 am I right..." Panda sounded serious. "Welp, it's time for me to go." Panda got up. "Wait Pan-" I sad but I was already late. She slowly faded.

I never saw that animontronic before. She actually understand.

A note flew down on to my knees. Was it from the rooftops? Well I opened it. It said:

Dear Mangle,

I knew that pain. But I found a way to stop it from hurting you. Ask him why was he, or the truth, well anything that will help. Don't always feel like that it only happens to you. It happens to all of us. Please understand. It might help. And I'm so happy that someone like you remembered me. Remember... the pizzeria? I was by your side.

Hope it can be like this when you need me~

Panda

A note. A sweet note. A note with advice. But I never even knew she was always by me. Thank you Panda...