Bonnie

This Thursday is going to be awesome! Meh, Freddy, and my bro-ther are going to play video games all day after school!!!

Freddy said that Foxy hasn't been this self lately. He said he has been in the corner drawing childish pictures, like that not toats not like him.

I thought he was the fierce one in the group. Now he doesn't really go to school. Maybe meh and Freddy can play video games at his house to see what's wrong with him.

Thursday: like I said, I was going to play video games at Foxy's house to see what's wrong. We walked to Foxy's house. Toy Bonnie knocked on the door. Foxy's mom answered. "Well hello there!" She said.

"Is Foxy here??" Freddy asked. "He certainly is," she said. "Come in come in!" We walked in. Foxy was nowhere in the living room. We went to his cove with silver stars on a purple curtain.

There he was sitting in the corner eating ice cream. "ALLO!!!" I said waving. He flinched with a spoon in his mouth. He looked away, "Hi".
"Lightin' up little bit.!" I said, "yeah lightin' up!!!" said my twin Toy Bonnie.

"You're partners with Mangle in art!" Toy Bonnie said trying to get Foxy to smile. Instead he turned his head, "really?" He blushed. (( here we go with the blushing drama... Sorry... keep reading))

"We brought video games..." Freddy said with a smile. Foxy lightened up finally without blushing. "Really! What ones???" He said happily. Freddy got our little fox back.
"Is it true Mangle is my partner?" He asked me. "Not lying bro!" I said. We all played video games.

(( hey!! Just so you know when I was writing this chapter, I put a little note. So if you're wondering I did a little message. Kay BYE!!!))