Chika

Mangle was later found crying in the girls bathroom after the incident. Today was the day we were supposed to work on our science project, too, though, so I had to retrieve her. We both decided to do our project on air quality, and so we set out around the most familiar parts of the city to set out petroleum-jelly covered Petri dishes, so we could collect air pollution and examine it. She was still sniffling frequently.

"C'mon," I grumble, getting a bit annoyed. "It can't be that bad. All you did was disagree with him. He can't be mad forever, now, can he." Mangle would not answer. Im just about done with her whining and moping. She's lucky to have the chance with Foxy that she's got.

We walk in silence for a really long time. In fact, I don't think I even hear her behind me anymore. I whip around, and find that she's not there. I glance across the street, and find her setting up a dish. What is she, crazy? She jaywalked all the way there! "Come back!" I shout irritably. I face palm assume she was coming back.

Suddenly, I hear a loud crash and several screams. With a start, I look around. Dread fills my stomach when I realize... I couldn't see Mangle anywhere.

The thing that made me most sick, was the pooling of crimson red blood beneath a truck.

((Hey. It's FullmetalOtaku. Too lazy to write more. La.))