The Truth

Foxy's P.O.V

Once again I'm a idiot. Seeing Mangle running out of the room with tears in her gentle eyes. I ran after her, of course. But where could she be? I checked everywhere in the school, until I see her outside on the bench. She wasn't crying, but she was staring at the sky. I sat next to her. She was a bit shocked. "Oh... it's you..." Mangle looked at me, but looks away. "Mangle... I wan-"I started but I get interrupted. "Mangle! Foxy?" Chika called out our names. Mangle got up with no emotion what so ever. "Why... why did you come here now...?!" Mangle started to grew furious. "Why are you snapping at me now you mangled brat?" Chika scoffed. Mangle came up to Chika and slapped her right across the cheek. Mangle also did it to me. "And that's because you're a cheater!" 

Mangle ran off, again. I fell to the floor when she slapped me. 

Third P.O.V.

Mangle ran away from Foxy. As she lost him, she tripped but was caught with this strange golden bunny. "Careful miss, don't want you to be hurt now don't we?" he spoke. Mangle looked up at the weird bunny. He one ear, he was wearing a golden sweater with a black snood. He was also wearing black pants. He helped Mangle to her feet. "Who are you?" Mangle asks. Just then Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy saw the two. "Springtrap!" Toy Bonnie yelled. Toy Freddy just shook his head. Toy Bonnie ran up to Springtrap and Mangle. "What are you two doing? And Springtrap what are you doing? You don't go to this school!" Toy Bonnie took Mangle's wrist protectively. 

"I was just seeing what my little pair of twins are up to at a dance. Besides where's your date?" Springtrap got into Toy Bonnie's face. Toy Bonnie slapped his face. "I don't need a date!" he ran still holding Mangle's wrist. They ran into the ballroom and sat down in the chairs. "So who was that Toy Bonnie?" Mangle asks. "Well... that's my older brother. He is the jerk of the whole family. He also flirts with younger girls that are just barely in high school. So you better watch your back Mangle." Toy Bonnie sighed. "Your brother? And he really does that?" Mangle was a bit grossed out. "Yeah..." Toy Bonnie sighed again.

"By the way... this is what really happen, with Foxy and Chika kissing." Toy Freddy starts. "So, the truth is... Well Foxy was looking for you, since you're his date. So Chika came up to him and started flirting. So he was still looking for you but she kissed him right when she saw your ears. And that's how all this happen." "That's what really happened?" Mangle asks. "Mhmm," Toy Bonnie nodded. "And all this time I thought he never loved me..." Mangle was starting to feel guilty. "He does, ever since school started... Now... Do you love him back?" Toy Freddy asks Mangle. Mangle starts to blush, real hard. "Yes... I do..." Mangle confessed. "Where there he is!" Toy Bonnie giggled. She turned around to see Foxy behind her. "Foxy... I..." Mangle started. "So... you really love me?" he gave his happy smile. Mangle blushed and nods. 

"And I love you too..."