Balloon Girl

Again. All alone except my only friend The Marrionette. And also Chika. But it's weird. Me and my brother are called "pets" in our school. Just why?

My brother is weird sometimes. Like he always plays on his phone, listening to his remix he posted on YouTube. When I got home, the house was trashed.

Why? Why is our house trashed? Wait I remember... It's because of my dirty life. We were poor, poor people. After we put me and my brother in high school. After that we were broke.

((Short A/N: Okay all you fnaf fans. I know that Balloon Girl is just a glitch and the grey puppet too. But, I just wanted a little more people that I like and what @FullmetalOtaku likes. So I know it doesn't have toy Chica, toy Freddy. Sorry for interrupting. Keep reading.))

Yeah, my life is horrible and sad. All I have is BB and my friends. They feel like I can trust them.

Today I walk to school with Mangle. But she was sadder since she got mangled. I ask what's wrong. She said that she didn't feel good to go to school. Because she look different from other people.

She doesn't because since she was bullied too. When she got mangled she told me that she had a 82% of dying. So they shouldn't make fun of that.

((Hey! So yea my little A/N in the way. Sorry. Anyways me @TheRamenPandaOtaku! Well I just wanted to do one of the glitches. Kay stay tune for the next chapter! Bye!!!))