Chapter 32: Stay

Ava's Pov

"DAD!", I yelled.

I saw my dad run towards me and embraced me in a hug. He put me down and looked at the Nick and Jacob.

"Are they by themselves?", My dad asked.

I shook my head and he lead us inside.

Once we got inside Beth came over and hugged me.

"Are you okay. Oh my if CARL found out he would be worried.", She said.

I smiled.

"They haven't come back yet?", I asked.

"No not yet.". she replied.

I looked back at Nick and Jacob and saw that they were staring at my uncle. Of course they would be.

"Welcome. This is Beth, my uncle Merle, my dad Daryl, Hershel, Carol, Maggie, Glenn, and baby Judith." I said while pointing.

"Hello nice to meet you all. I'm Nick and this is my brother Jacob.", Nick introduced.

"Well it looks like you brother is hurt come on and follow me.", Hershel said.

I looked at Nick and Jacob and smiled. I motioned them to follow Hershel and I said, " Go. Don't worry he isn't going to bite."

Jacob smiled and Nick helped him.

"I know what you guys are going to say but let's give them a chance. Now if you excuse me I'm going to rest.", I said and I walked up to my room.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ava's Pov

I woke up to someone shaking me. It was Beth.

"Wake up, they're here." she told me.

I stood up and followed her but she stopped and turned around.

"Let's hope he doesn't get jealous of your new friend.", she joked and we laughed.

As we walked down stairs I saw that Rick has already introduced himself to Nick and Jacob. Rick seemed okay but CARL seemed off. Michonne was in the other side of the cell block.

I walked down stairs and realized it was night time. I hugged Rick and smiled and said welcome back.

I smiled at Carl and then hugged him for about three seconds. I turned around and saw Jacob on Hershel's bed. I walk towards Jacob. He was awake.

"How do you feel?", I asked while leaning against the wall.

"Great. Hershel wrapped me up and I can walk a little.", He said smiling. He has a cute accent.

"Well you can come upstairs with me because Hershel is going to need his sleep.", I told Jacob.

He looked confused.

I put my hand out and he took it. He stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We walked out the cell and I introduced him to Rick and Carl. they said hi to each other. Jacob walked fine up the stairs. I lead him to my room. I have this huge mattress that we can both lay on. Hershel said that Nick will be sharing the bunk with him and Carol and Beth are sharing.