More Letters

Daryl's POV

I was upset. I was pissed off that the fact that the prisoners are still alive. I felt like Emma could have built us into being stronger. Her and maggie are both fighters and hey would have done some incredible things. But that ass hole had to ruin everything and let walkers out.

Dear Daryl,

I love you. I love you so much. You might be thinking like family but no. It's much more than that. Thank you so much for everything. You make Ava happy. You make me happy. You gave her a crossbow and she loves it. I have been trying to write to you about how much I adore you. I did along time ago. Back when we were so young and crazy that everyone hated us for being loud. I mean people still probably hate us but it's whatever. I found a letter that I wrote to you but never sent. It will explain everything to you. I just wanted you to know what my feelings where and I hope you understand. Don't hate me Dixon.

Sincerely, Emma

I found a different letter and opened it.

November 3, 1999

Dear Daryl,

It has been four years since we meet. I just wanted to tell you that in those four years you have been living a lie. Merle told you that I am your only friend and that we are like family. I want to tell you the truth about what happened in those four years. The whole helping me getting away with shoplifting is a lie as well. We meet at a close friends party. We meet up after that 2 weeks later. We got to know each other and we were a dating. Yes Daryl we were dating. You were the sweeties thing. You made me feel beautiful. You made me laugh so hard and we lived an amazing adventure that was much needed after going through so many family problems with my moms illness and my fathers passing. After 3 years of dating, you wanted to propose to me. You were scared and always wanted to run away from commitment but this was different. You never really liked anyone. You liked me cause I never pissed you off... that much. You and Merle went to a bar with some "friends". You told them about what you were going to do. You showed them the ring. Your friends started calling me names. They started to call you things that you hated. They didn't approve of this sappy Daryl Dixon guy. You got mad that you got up and left. It was raining. It was all coming down so hard and it didn't look like it would go away.

Wow I didn't know this

You got on your motorcycle and left crying. Yes you cried Daryl. Merle saw you. You were whipping of a tear that you lost control and got hit by a car. Merle told me about it. Then when I heard that you were in the hospital I drove there. You were in a comma for about 2 months, Merle told you that you got hit by a car. That I am your friend. I decide that it was for the best of you to not know that we dated. I didn't want you to get hurt. Today I lay in a hospital bed with my baby girl. She was born today. November 3, 1999. I know that you will be a great father figure for her. I'm sorry if you don't trust me anymore. Just know that I never stopped loving you. And I just wanted to thank you for always having my back during tough times.

Love, Emma

Everyone was in the dinning area, but I was still in my room. I can't believe that Emma and I were a couple. I didn't know I would ever love someone. At that moment I was gaining back my memory. I never thought that. I would ever get married. I didn't it, but it could have happened. Emma moved on without me and had Ava. I am glad that Ava is still here. Before I left I unfolded the note.

November 13, 1999

Dear Daryl,

I just can't lie to you Daryl Dixon. I love you. It took 50 times to write this. I will just tell you. We have a daughter.
Her name is Ava.
Before you got into a coma we did some things. Ava weighs in at 7.3. She has your eyes. I hope that we can work things out. If you don't get this at all until she gets older I'm sorry. I don't want' to be in Atlanta. I am moving to King County. I met people there. There is a nice couple with a son. The son was born in June. Ava will be with me. I just hope that you will be there for her. I love you. So does Ava. If you don't get this letter till she is older. Tell her that you are her father when she is happy. I don't want to hurt my baby. I'm sorry. I should have told you this earlier.

Love, Emma

WHAT THE HELL. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. SHOULD I TELL AVA!!!!

I saw that there was a DNA test. I am a father. What the fuck. I need to go make up all the days that I missed, but I can't tell her now.

{Hope You guys like it.

I will be posting more.

Thanks you guys. You have no idea how much you mean to me.

Love you.}