Not You Too

In the morning everyone was outside. Some where burning bodies or moving cars.

"How do you guys do this?", Beth asked as she was killing walkers threw the fence. 

"I don't know.", Carl said.

"It's weird to look at them thinking they were someone but you have to kill them.", Ava said.

The three were where killing the walkers that were all bunched together.

"Look at that.", Beth said chuckling.

The teens looked over to where Beth was pointing. It was a bunch of flowers growing. They were purple, yellow, red, and white.

"AHHHHHHHH", someone screamed.

"That sounded like my mom.", Ava said as she started running 

The two followed after her.  

"MOM!  Ava screamed. She killed other walkers that were getting close to them.

 She  saw a dead walker with a knife in its head. Everyone came too. Carl, Hershel, Glenn, Axel,Beth and everyone else saw  Emma laying on the ground.

"Mom are you okay.", Ava asked. 

 She sat her up only to see a bit on her neck. She rest her mom on the wall. She turned around to see everyone staring at her and Emma

( play this right now https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AiuWEMk0aEA or go to youtube and type: c-section loris death ost. I know it's loris death but I am using it as Emma's death. )

Ava started to cry.

"Don't leave me mom." Ava cried. "Not you too."

"I love you so much just know that. I want you to be strong." Emma  said.

"This is my fault. I thought I killed all the walkers. I am so sorry.", Ava said.

"Ava don't blame this on you.", Emma said. "It isn't your fault. It is the prisoner. It's all good. I'm not going anywhere. I will always be with you. No matter what."

Ava saw Daryl coming to see what had happen

"Ava, my sweet  sweet little girl. I wanted to raise you as a smart, strong girl. You have become that. Even more than that. You are independent and brave. I know I didn't do a great job a raising you, but thank you so much for making me feel like I did.  I love you so much. There is something in my bag. There are the  letters that you need to give to Daryl and other people. You are stronger than you think.  I made mistakes. The best thing I have ever done was keeping you and loving you. I love you. I will always be with you.  I will always protect you. You are smart, strong, and you are brave. The best you have ever done in my life was coming into my life. I love you.", Emma said as she was tearing up.

Ava saw Carl. She was crying even more.First Carl losses his mom now Ava.

"Thank you Daryl. Thank you for everything. ", Emma said.

Ava picked up Emma's gun that she had and stood up. She aim it at her. She felt like she couldn't kill her.  She is her mom and she doesn't deserve to go.  Daryl put his arm on Ava's  shoulder and he gave Ava a look that she didn't have to kill her mom. Ava looked at her mom as she slowly drifted away. Her eyes were closing giving a sign that she was almost dead. As the group watched her they were crying 

"I will always love you mom.", Ava said

"Ava I could do it. You don't have too -", Daryl said and at that moment Ava shot her mom and she was gone.

Ava cried and fell to the ground. 

The group left Ava alone with her mom for a minute.

"Come on Ava we'll take Emma.", Glenn said as he went to put his hand on my shoulder.

"NO!", Ava screamed. Glenn jumped back. "I want to help. She's my mom."

They all nodded. They had made a grave right next to Kyra. Carl and Beth made a cross. They had a ceremony.

" Emma died as a powerful Woman. She did everything to protect Ava. Ava did everything to protect Emma. We will never forget her because she has made a great impact on our lives. We will live on for them. We will fight for them and always remember them in our hearts.", Hershel said 

They all went back inside. Ava went to her moms cell and hung out in there and looked for the letters her mom said she made. She handed them out to Carl, Beth, Hershel, Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl. She had one for Rick but he wasn't in the cell block.

"My mom said that we read it to our selves.", Ava said and  went outside to the tower over looking the sunset and crying. She had a letter from her mom she just didn't open it.