Chapter 34: Carl?

Ava's pov

Carl.
Carl Grimes .
Grimes Carl.
Grimes.

Ava.
Ava Thomas.
Thomas Ava.
Thomas

Carl and Ava?
Ava and Carl?

I have been thinking of this for the past 30 minutes in bed. Its like 8:30

I'm in bed next to Jacob again. He shares a room with me and we still share a mattress.

Ever since yesterday when Carl was on top of me had me wondering. why didn't he lean In.

Did I have bad breath?
Did I have a dubble chin?
I don't know.

Ugh he doesn't like me. I have been getting the old feelings for Carl. I feel he thinks that I like jacob.

Jacob is cute but I'm pretty sure he likes me as a friend. Which is good!

"Hey you okay." I hear a voice. Jacobs morning voice is hot.

"Yea... why?", I asked

"You have been mumbling.", he says.

"Oh... sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. Hows the leg?", i asked.

"It's okay. and the leg is healed actually." he said smiling.

We get up and get breakfast.

We sit with Carl.

"Morning.", Carl says.

We both say morning back to Carl.

Beth joined us with Judith and we talked about how cute Judith is.

I was talking about how Judith threw up on me one time and everyone laughed. but only one persons smile stood out to me... Carls.

Just when I start to stop thinking about him, he does something that makes me remember why I fell for him.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

It's about evening now and I'm inside playing a card game with Jacob and Beth. we always talk about happy things like food, and our past life.

Carl was on watch and I decide to leave and go talk to him.

I grab my crossbow and walked outside to the tower that carl was in. I knock on the door. he jumps but smile when he sees me.

He comes to the door and opens it and walks out.

I need to talk to him, I need to tell him how I feel.

{SORRY REALLY SHPRT BUT I ONLY JAVEE 3 more weeks OF SCHOOL AND ILL POST MORE!!!}