Not Tomorrow Yet

"What did I did to deserve you?"

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Third Person POV

Ever since the whole invasion of walkers that happened in Alexandria people moved around in houses. Rick, Carl, Judith, Ava, and sometimes Daryl whenever he wasn't out, sleeper in their main house they had since they got to Alexandria. Now Michonne moved in with them. 

Maggie, Glenn, Carol, Sasha, and Enid lived right next door. Maggie and Glenn took Enid in and Ava was uneasy if that. Her and Enid weren't on bad term anymore, but she did not like the idea of Enid around Carl. 

Rosita, Abe, Eugene, and Morgan lived in the house across the street. Tara moved in with Denise since they are together and they lived in the 'hospital'. 

It had been about an hour since Carl and Ava cuddled up on the coach. Ava woke up and tried to get a sip of water since her throat was dry, but couldn't move because she was held tightly in Carl's arms. Ava tried to wake up Carl by gently shaking him and saying his name, but no response. Just slight snores. Ava squirmed and somehow got out of Carl's grasp. She took a step and realized she stepped on a comic book. She looked at the coffee table that was infant of the cash and noticed more comic books. She laughed as she got up and looked her boyfriend. 

"I'm so glad I chose the biggest dork.", she mumbled. 

She got to the kitchen and stood on her tippitoes trying to reach cup to put water in. She got on the counter and then successfully reached the cup. As she grabbed the cup a hand came by and grabbed a cup. Confused she looked over her shoulder and saw Carl standing there.

"You should have asked if the biggest dork could have helped you out.", Carl stated.

Ava's laughed, "You heard me?"

"Well I felt you pushing me around and calling out my name. I didn't want to get up and I didn't want you to leave me so I thought staying in place would help.", Carl said while helping Ava down from the counter. 

Ava laughed at Carl's comment and grabbed his cup she went to the sink and filled both cups with water. As she was closing the faucet she felt hands wrap around her from behind. She let out a chuckle. 

Carl held Ava tightly and kissed her cheek. Carl moved Ava's hair to on side and started leaving a trail of kisses from her jaw to her neck. Ava was in-love with this boy. she was happy that Carl was holding her and kissing her. 

Ava turned around and grabbed Carl's face and pulled his face down to hers. They were kissing with passion. A small smile curved on her lips. She could feel carl smirking into the kiss. Ava's back was pressed hard into the kitchen counter but Ava didn't even care. She felt cold hands going up her back under her shirt. It sent shrivers all over her body. Carl took his lips off of Ava's and went to her neck. 

Ava gasped at how much pressure it gave her. Carl's hands went up further to Ava's bra and Ava just smiled. Carl went back to Ava's lips. 

"Jump", Carl said as he pulled away from the kiss for a second.