Chapter 25: What To Do With You

Pretty please check out Maggie's and vote for them. She is my internet bestie and I met her. Like a year ago. We both run the same account. She helped me a lot.

*warning not edited*

Ava's Pov

Carl walked in the cell I leaned on the wall. Carl's back was facing me. I could hear him whisper something to himself. He kept rubbing the back of his neck.

"Carl what's wrong?", I asked.

C. He gives me a quick kiss and runs down the stairs. I follow after him. Carl and a man on the other side of the cell were talking. I walked up to Carl and held his hand.

"Can you please help us.", the man says

"I can't help you g-", Carl said but I interrupted him by pulling him to aside.

"Carl let me handle this. Don't worry I got this.", I say. Carl was about to say something but he kissed my cheek. "I love you", he says.

"I love you too.", I reply.

I walk back to the man.

"My names Ava. We have more people here but they are out right now. The person you just talked to was Carl. What's your name?", I said

"My name is Tyresse . Over there is my sister Sasha, that's Allen, Donna and Ben. You have to help us. Donna is dying.", Tyresse told me.

As much as I felt bad for them we can't let them in. They could be with the governor. I want to help the Donna girl she looks really bad.

"I understand that but right now our group is looking for our people. we can't trust you guy see right now.", I replied.

I saw a girl walk towards me.

"We have been through hell you have to help us.", she said.

"You must be Sasha it is nice to meet you. Right now I can't help you guys I have to look out for my group.", I said.

Sasha looked at me like I was crazy. As much as I want to help them I can't right now.

"YOU HAVE TO HELP US WE ARE DYNG HERE! DONNA IS DYNG!", Sasha yelled

"I understand but I'm not in charged right now. You have to stay calm or they are not going to help you.", I said

"If we die just know it's all because of you.", she said.

Tyresse placed his hand on her shoulder. I didn't care what she said about me. It's not like she knows my past. I don't care if she blamed her death on me. Carl came to me and put his arm around my waist. He pulled me aside.

"We have to help them. One of them is dying.", I said.

"Okay how about we go in there and we help them with Donna.", Carl said.

I smiled and nodded. Carl unlocked the cell and we went towards Donna who was laying on the ground. She looked liked she got bit. I looked at Carl and smiled as it was a way of saying it's okay. I saw a boy who was about 17ish looking at me. I guess Carl saw because he held my hand. Carl took out his gun. Tyresse handed me a red bandanna and I covered donnas head with it. I gave Carl's hand a tight squeeze and he held his gun up pointing to Donna.

"Stop!" A man said. He ran and to Carl took his gun and aimed at Carl and I. Carl pushed me behind. I took my knife from my shoe. I threw it at the gun. It knocked it out of the guys hand. Carl reached for his gun and grabbed it and pointed it towards the man.

"Allen calm down. They are just trying to help.", Tyresse said.

"They tried to kill Donna. In front of Ben. I CANT CALM DOWN!", Allen said.

Carl and I quickly walked out of the room and locked the cell. We walked away.

"Everyone in Beth's room now.", I said.

Hershel, Beth, Carol, and Axel looked at us.

"NOW!", I yelled. They went into Beth's
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

After talking about what to do with Tyresse and his group I told the group to stay for a minute.

"Guys......... What are we going to do with them when Rick gets back?", I asked

"I don't know Ava", Carol said.

" we try to reason with him." Hershel said

" what If he kicks them out.", Beth asked.

"I'm not sure.", Hershel said
*

*

*

*

*

*

"Listen up. When he rest of our group comes back we will let the leader decide.", I said. I saw That Donna was wrapped in a blanket. I saw Allen and he had his hands to his face. Ben had no emotion.

"It's a deal", Tyresse said.

{sorry it's been long I love you all!!😘😘

I Swear I am a nice person like for real I am always happy but I got really mad today. I play soccer and no one wants to communicate. I mean some people on our team aren't that good and yet my coach puts them in the game. You can ask everyone and I am a good defense. I'm not saying that I am perfect I am saying I'm good. But she took me out for like the whole game. I was in it for ten minutes. But it's all good.

I will try to update more so just bare with me.

Love you all,

AJ}