Twice as Far

here the thing. I'm back. I'm motivated. Season 9 is amazing and I feel great writing now. So if you don't vote I won't upload anymore so vote now.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Third person

About a week has passed. The group came back and luckily no one got hurt.The group told everyone they killed Negan at the satellite station. While they killed everyone Maggie and Carol were caught. Luckily they were saved.

Ava made sure to talk to Maggie about staying behind since she was pregnant. Carl told Rick that he was ready to start going out no matter if he thought his eye was going to leave a great first impression or not. Carol doesn't seem normal to the group. She seems distraught, but no one seems to say anything about it and continue to build Alexandria.

*Ava's Pov

I woke up to a breeze hitting my body. I'm not sure what it was so I got up real quick. Needless to say, Carl hogged up all the blankets. I only had my flannel on covering me so It was quite cold. I laughed and changed into my everyday clothes just in case if I have to go out on a surprise run.

"Ava..." I heard a raspy voice.

I turned around and saw Carl up.

"Time to get up. Get ready for the day. I'll go see what cereal we have left over.", I stated as I walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

As I got downstairs I saw my dad tying his boots and getting ready to head out at the bottom of the steps. He looked up at me and just nodded his head at me as a way to say morning. I smiled. I went into the kitchen and grabbed two bowls for the cereal. I made sure to grab milk and spoons. Sadly we only had Special K cereal instead of Frosted Flakes. I put mine and Carl's bowl down on the island and sat down on the stool. I was going to wait for him to come down so we could eat together.

"I'm going out. Rosita and I are going on a run." Daryl said.

I just nodded.

"You can come. We could use you." my dad got closer to me.

"Thanks for the breakfast."

I chuckled, "It's Carl's but I will gladly get you some special K to start your day."

He chuckled and went to the fruit basket and grabbed an apple.

"I don't think I'll be coming today. Imma stay with Carl and Judith. I'll probably make sure Ron is adapting and teach him the basics of fighting." I stated.

"Take care of yourself. I should be back later tonight." My dad came and kissed my forehead and walked out of the house.

As much as I wanted to go and scavenge, I just couldn't. I wanted to spend time with Carl and make sure that Alexandria was in check. I also needed to make sure that Ron was adapting and wasn't trying to kill anyone else or my boyfriend again.

Carl came downstairs and didn't look like he was ready to start his day. His flannel was halfway on and his hair was just messy. He had his hat in his hands and placed it on the counter as he sat down.