Killer Within

Edited:March 12 ,2016

When Ava went inside she went to her cell. It's now her cell. She lost her new friend after finding a pretty secure home.  When they came back  Heather was mad at Emma and Ava for lettting it happen. Heather went to her cell and cried into her pillow.

"Hey are you okay?", Carl asked.

"I feel bad.", Ava replied.

"Heather just told my dad she doesn't want to have  ceremony for Kyra. She want's to burry her herself."

"I feel like I could have done something. I could've looked back and made sure she was okay. I could have walked next to her. She could have walked infront of me."

"Ava, it's not your fault. We're living in the walkes world. We don't have any control on what we do.", Carl said.

Ava slightly smiled and got up.

"Let's go help Hershel."  Ava said

"Okay.", Carl said.

"Where are the others?"

"My dad, Carol, T-dog, Daryl,  and Emma are out side moving cars and My mom and Beth are checking up with hersherl. Heather is still in her cell and Maggie and Glenn, They have been in the gaurd tower since last night doing who knows."

Ava looked at Hershel and Beth.

Ava was happy for Maggie and Beth. She just meet everyone but she got to know them a little at dinner.

"Where's my mom?", Carl asked.

"She's in the kitchen.", Beth said.

"I'll be back.", Carl said as he left.

Ava and Beth looked at Hersehl. He was asleep.

"Thanks for bring in the supplies.", Beth said

"No problem."

"You know it's finnaly nice to have another girl around here."

"How? You have Maggie and Lori, and Carol.", Ava said

"Yeah but Carol is taking care of my dad and Lori is pregnate and she needs rest and Maggie well, she's helping out alot. But you, your around my age and I have a feeling we are going to be great friends.", Beth said looking up at Ava.

Ava smiled and replied,"I think we will be great friends."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"We need to tell them.",  Ava said

Carl knew what she was talking about and said, "Let's do it right now then."

Ava saw here mom walk out of her cell and Lori leave Hershel's cell. They two looked at each other and knew that it was perfect timing.

"Mom, Emma can we talk to you?", Carl asked. Carl held Ava held hand. Emma and Lori saw us held hands.

"Sure, what's wrong?", Emma  asked

"Is everything alright?", Lori asked.

"Everything's alright. We just wanted to tell you that Carl and I are dating.", Ava said. Emma looked at Lori and then starred at Carl and Ava.