Chapter 29: Forgive Me

WARNING WOST CHAPTER EVER I THINK

A/N what if Maggie and I worked on a book together. We were thinking maybe if it was about a girl adopted by the shaytards{ A YouTube family} and she gets famous and meet like Shawn Mendes, or Matthew Espinosa something like that let me know

Carl's pov

Michonne was killing walkers around me as u tried to pick up Ava. Glenn came back from a run and he picked up Hershel, Michonne, Ava, and I. We got in the truck.

"Okay...Ava please just hang on.", I said as I moved some hair out of her face."

"Quick Beth get everything we need to stitch Ava up. We can use my cell. Carol go get towels. Glenn carry Ava. MOVE", Hershel said.

Glenn took Ava out of my hands as I feel to my knees. I looked at the ground.

"Carl. come one Ava needs you right now." I heard Maggie Say.

I stood up and slowly made my way to in to the prison.

I asked Hershel if I could see AVA he said no because she is healing. I stand outside her cell and all I hear is someone yelling.

It's Daryl.

"WHERE IS SHE", He yells while running upstairs.

"Calm down the bullet went straight through. She needs bed rest." Hershel said.

Daryl was mad at himself for leaving Ava alone. All I could do was wait. If Ava didn't want to talk to me because of what happened its okay. I will respect her decision.
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ava's Pov

My stomach. My damn stomach hurts like hell. Like I feel as if I need to throw up.

I open my eyes and sit up. Worst mistake ever. I scream a little. Hershel and Carol were in the same cell as me.

"Just relax and Ava it's okay.", Herschel sad.

"What happened", I asked.

Carol and Herschel look at each other and sadness.

Carol replies, "when the governor attacked us you tried saving Hurshel and one of the governors man shot you in the stomach."

"Did you kill him?", I asked

"No", carol replied.

I might need a break from Carl. I love him but things are just getting to out of hand. In fact I might need a break from everyone."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
I wake up to hear someone yell. its Hershel. I'm quite surprise.

I get up from bed very slowly this time. I have a sweater and sweatpants on. I slowly open the cell. Carol sees me and walks over to me. She helps me go to the stairs.

"Ava?" I heard my name.

I look up and it's my dad. Daryl. And uncle Merel?

Daryl runs up the steps and hugs me. He lifts me of the ground. I smile.

He puts me down and helps me down the steps. He walks me to uncle Merle. He's hand is missing. I mean, anyone would be surprised to see a one handed man, but at the same time we're living in a world where the dead are walking.

He sticks out his hand and hold it. I turn around to face the rest of the group.

"Are we leaving?" I asked

Rick shakes his head no and leaves. Everyone smiles at me. I see Carl and I walk to him.

"We need to talk." I whispered.

We walk in a cell block.

"I'm sorry I want there for you.", Carl said.

"It's okay. I think we need to take a break.", I said looking down.

"That's fine. Whatever makes you happy." he replied.

I look up a
To see him walk out. I'm sad and I herd in his voice too that he is sad. I stand up to go back to my cell to sleep but I bump in to Beth.

"Hey Ava. I know you need rest but maybe later we could hang out." Brth said smiling. Beth is so sweet. She is the hope of our group.

I smile and nod. I safely made my way upstairs to my cell block.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Carl's Pov

I knew she wanted a break. I said I would be okay with it but I'm bot. I can't be mad at her. She keeps on losing and losing everything .

My dad is out taking watch right now. I decided to go out and check on him.

"Why are you out here?", my dad asked.

"Cause I'm a good shot."

"Yes you are.", my dad replied

"Um before I say anything, I just wanted you to know that Ava and I will not be talking for a while. don't worry I'm okay. Also I think u need a break."
I said

"A break?", my dad asked

"I think you should let Daryl, Glenn, And Hershel handle things.", I said and I walked back inside.

Merle tried talking with Michonne. that didn't go well. She ignored him. I would have too.

It's been like two hours since I was outside but right now I am taking watch with Maggie .

I had the binoculars out and I was playing around with it. I was looking through it. I saw the same old things.Walkers. I looked once more and I thought I saw something.

I look again and it looks like a person. I get Maggie's attention.

She sees something.

"It's Andrea.... get your dad.", She said.
I turned around and went to get my dad.

{I'll update again this month}