Forget

"I still love you."
*
*
*
*
*

I Dont own the walking dead but if i did BETH WOULD"NT BE DEAD

In the morning Sasha came out with pictures and her gun. She set up pictures. and stood back. She aimed her gun at the picture and shot it. she stopped. She heard something. She aimed her gun back at another picture. She stoped againg when she heard another sound.She countiuned to shoot and Ava stayed behind a tree so Sasha couldnt see her. Sasha made her way over to a tree stump and sat. Ava thought she knew the woman but shook it off.

"Come and get me.", Sasha said.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*< His name is MIKE

*

*

*

*

Carol, Daryl, and Rick were in the woods talking about how Alexandria is Lucky.They were talking about taking the guns.

" I got him.", Daryl said talking about a walker who came at them.

"Hey, wait.", Carol said. She shot at least five bullets into the walkers shoulder and than shot him in the head.

"We said we were taking me out shooting.", Carol said explaining on why she missed. "I couldn't go back with a full mag."

"Lucky he came by." Rick said as Daryl went to go see the walker. "We should get back. You'll pull the latch, we'll pick our moment. Us, we don't need to be lucky."

"What the hell's that? Is that a W? " Daryl asked looking at the walkers head.

"Yeah." Carol replied

Rick sighed as he got down on the ground.

"Come on lets head back.", Carol said.

"You guys can go I'm staying out longer."Daryl said.

Carol and Rick left and Daryl went to explore.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"HAHAHHAHAHA YOU WERE SO CUTE WHEN YOU WERE A BABY!", Ava said.

"That is the worst picture of me.", Ron said.

Ron was home alone and Ava decided to come by. Sam was at school. Jessie went to help out and Pete, who knows.

Ron and Ava were laying on the ground looking at Ron's old baby pictures.

"You were one messy eater.", Ava said laughing.

"Shut up.", Ron said embarrassed

"The glory days. I miss them." Ava said.

"Why don't you ever talk about your old group?" Ron asked. I want to know what you been through. I wanna know about your family."

"I was with a great group. I had Friends and family. I had a boyfriend who was my best friend since birth. He was the best. I miss my blue eyed friend. My mom got bit by a walker. My dad.... I hope he is alive. I hope my group is alive. I was taken away by them by a girl named Monique. That's a story for another day. I don't want to talk about them because I went back to where our camp was but there where only Walkers and bead people."