I love you

Ava's Pov

I stop when I heard the scream. I looked behind me. I was far from the prison. It was silent. I walked for about thirty minutes and I was having bad stomach pains.

I was really tired. In my mind I was thinking it was the sun. It is really hot. I saw a little store. It looked like a drug store (A:N by drug store I mean a store that sells medical supplies.)

I had my gun ready if I was going to get attacked. I walked in the store and then saw a calendar that had year 2010-2020. I looked threw it and took it. I luckily found a backpack. I looked threw the store and took mostly pain killers and band aids, a first aid kit. I walked three the female section and took things like pregnancy test because you never know what Maggie and Glenn could do, pads and tampons, and a blanket for baby Judith.

Something caught my eye I saw swords and knifes guns and ammo in the corner. But the most scariest thing was the fact that there was swords and machetes in corpses heads. It made me sick. I grabbed a sword and ammo. I grabbed four guns. I ran a s fast as I could.

I was at least a good three miles away from the store. I felt lazy. All that is going through my head right now is how do I get to Woodbury and how am I going to get Glenn and Maggie back.

Finally I decide to sit down. I sat down on the grass under a tree.

I heard a girl yelling.

"YOU CANT GO OUTSIDE THE WALLS!", a female voice said.

"I'm a good shot and I'll like to keep it that way.", ant other woman said.

I pecked my head from behind a tree and there I see a barrier. I see building. It looks protected.

A girl with blond hair was outside of the place and a girl with a bow is yelling at her. The girl with blonde hair was walking back to the place and I ran to a car that was on its side. I looked to see if anyone was there and luckily no one was.

I walked to a tree and climbed it. When I got high enough I looked around.

Then I relied that I have found Woodbury.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Carl's Pov

Ava made a run for it. We all made a run for her going outside. She was already out the gates. I was hyperventilating. I was breathing heavily. Everything was getting dark. All of a sudden I fell on the ground. Paths last thing I heard was my dad yell and ran towards me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Carl's Pov

"Carl..........Carl.............Carl wake up. I, here blue eyes.", I heard someone say. I sounded like Ava.

"Maybe we should let him rest. Come on Daryl cooked some of the beans that you found. And tomorrow we will get my daughter and Glenn back.", I heard a man say. It sounded like Hershel.

I fluttered my eyes opened. Ava's head was turned away from me. I sat up and hugged her. She jumped a little but then hugged me back.

"I promise I will never leave again.", Ava said while still hugging me.

"I love you", I said then kissed her.

"Well come on you two lets go eat.", Hershel said. And with that we got up and ate.

"Hershel sad that you passed out from the heat. I wouldn't blame you. It was the worse today", Ava said.

After Dinner Ava and I were in our cell. We were both on the bottom bunk with our backs against the wall cuddled up with each other.

"They are debating on wether or not to bring me along so I can distract people.", Ava said.

"If your going I'm going.", I said.

"I can't let you do that. If anything happens you have your sister and dad to look out for.", Ava said.

"And you and Daryl is what's all left of the Dixon's.", I replied.

"Daryl is one tough sum bitch. If I died sure he'll be sad but he knows what this world does. I mean before I knew he was my dad I would always tell him about how tough I wish I was like him. People always said that I act like him. Know I know why." Ava said while chuckling at the last part.

I chuckled too and said, "I am going to still love you even if you act like a jerk." Ava laughed.

{hey guys sorry for not updating in a while but school is starting next week on the 2nd for me and I am getting prepared. Anyways love you and don't forget to

Vote and follow

~AJ}