What?

Third person POV

All of the pastas were running in their different directions as they all got closer to a small town. Today was their favorite of all days. It was a killing spree day. Masky and Hoddie made their way to a house while the others left to their own houses. Both boys jumped through the open window and they split up. Masky walked into a dark room. He looked around and spotted that the bed of a child was bloody as was one of the walls. He walked closer to the bed to see a little girl about the age of nine with her shirt ripped open and a bunch of little dress pins stabbed around her heart making a heart shape. He looked at the young girl closely and he realized that her body didn't have not even one once of blood in it and her neck had been cut open plus her skull was shattered. He walked out of the room and he met up with Hoddie.

"Hey is your victim-" Masky started but Hoddie knew what he was going to ask and he finished for him.

"Dead? Yea I'm guessing so is yours" he said and Masky gave him a slight nod.

"The parents has pins in the shape of a heart, a shattered skulls and a cut open throats" Hoddie said and Masky shook his head.

"I can't believe both of our victims were killed the same way but we don't know what or who did it" he complained and Hoddie shook his head.

"Come one dude, the night is still young and we still can kill someone" he offers and Masky nods as they both jump right out the same window that they had entered.

Mackenzie's POV

My was walking on the rooftops of a small town will drinking a bottle filled with blood. When you are like me, you get to enjoy the taste of blood. I watched as a bunch of figures raced into town and soon I could hear the screams of agony and pain of people. I chuckled and I jumped from one rooftop to the other. I kept going until I reached the forest. I jumped off the building and I ran in the direction of the next town. I ran pass trees at the same time I dodged branches. Soon I heard a rustling noise by my left. My heart told me to keep running but my head told me to stop. I slowed down and I looked around. My eyes flashed purple and I looked around in my infrared vision. I shook my head and I closed my eyes thinking it could have just been a bunny or something. I turned around to keep walking but then I heard twig snap. Right behind me. I was about to turn around when I felt something hit the back of my head hard. I dropped down to the ground and the last thing I heard was a maniac like laugh echo in the forests. I lost consciousness quicker then I had ever before.