Hello again old friend

Mackenzie's POV

I looked around to see that I wasn't in the forest like I was before but instead I was in a white colored room. Aw hello no. I'm in a hospital. I looked around to see a man wearing a long white coat and black pants standing in front of a desk looking at papers. He had shiny black hair and I could see the outline of his glasses in the distance. I moved to sit up but I quickly regretted it when a shooting pain went into my head. I hissed in pain and I laid back down.

"Hey, take it easy. Your had quite a fall" he said as he turned to me. He walked over to me and he took his surgeon mask off and he smiled showing me a rows of white teeth.

"I'm Dr. Smiley but you can call me Smiley. Nice to meet you" he said and I smiled weakly.

"Nice to meet you too Smiley, I'm Mackenzie but call me Mack" I said and he nodded. Soon I watched as a guy with a blue mask walked in.

"Smiley I was wondering if the-" he started but he turned to me and I stared at him. On his mask there was black liquid flowing out of were his eyes should be. His eyes were both missing and there was just a pair of black holes left in their place.

"I'll go get LJ" he said as he rushed out of the room.

"Who was that?" I asked him and he looked over at me while I stared at the spot he was standing before.

"That was Eyeless Jack or as we call him EJ... you seem interested in him" he noticed and I looked back at him. If I had blood in my body I would be blushing.

"Um no... it's just. He's eyeless and well... how can he see?" I asked and he shook his head and laughed softly as he begun to walk away.

"He can't" he finished and I looked at him in complete and utter confusion. Smiley was digging in his drawers and soon he pulled out a pill bottle and he unscrewed the cap popping two pills into his other hand.

"EJ uses his other sense to see" Smiley explained and I nodded. I watched as he disappears and comes back.

"Okay" I mumbled as he came back holding out two pills for me and a glass of water. I took the pills but I swallows them dry.

"Don't you drink water?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Okay then hold on" he said as he dumped the water in the sink and he took the glass with him. Soon he came back with the same glass except it was filled with a wine look-alike liquid.

"You can drink this instead" he stated and I took it from his hands and begun drinking it. It was blood. I smiled as I savored the metallic taste in my mouth.

"Better?" He asked and I nodded. I soon watched a familiar figure walk in. It was Laughing Jack. I smiled and he smiled back. He walked over to my bedside and chuckled.

"Hey Mack" he whispered as he hugged me.

"Hi LJ" I mumbled into shoulder as I hugged him back.

Laughing Jack POV

I watched as Mack's eyes glittered with excitement when I had walked in. When we had hugged I felt my heart jump slightly and I tried to ignore it. I'm dead... but that hug made me feel like if I was alive. What does this all mean?