Im dead?

Mackenzie's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I closed them suddenly when I felt the light hit my eyes. I reopened them to see a bunch of new people standing around me. And I knew who they are. I was sitting in front of the creepypastas. "Oh look guys, the sleeping princess woke up" Jeff the Killer said and I sighed as I blew my white hair out of my face.

"What do you guys want with me?" I asked and soon BEN drowned stepped up.

"We'll be asking the questions" he said and I laughed softly.

"Know now what this reminds me of? Those stupid moves were people say something and then the kidnappers always end up dying for being stupid" I said and I felt something sharp cut across my cheek. It was a knife.

"Don't get sassy with us or you'll die faster" JEFF warned and I smirked.

"If I die faster then I won't have to see your mirror breaking face ever again so kill me if you want" I said and he looked at me with rage. I heard a few chuckles and soon I felt Jeff's fist collied with my face. I looked at him with rage and I struggled against my ropes and he laughed.

"Your useless" he mumbles and I looked at him in so much rage. I have been called names before but 'useless' always seemed to spark something in me. My head was hanging low and I chuckled darkly. My laughed got higher until it sounded like the laugh of a child. I looked up to see the confused pastas. I laughed and Jeff punched me again.

"What are you laughing at bitch?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Soon I will make you all be quiet" I said darkly and my eyes turned red. My satchel opened an a bunch of sharp pins flew out and they surrounded the pastas.

"What the hell?" Hoodie asked and I laughed.

"Shhhh... you wouldn't wanna disturb the dolls would you?" I asked and Jeff threw his knife and it hit my straight in my forehead. My head dropped and my eyes closed. Rage slowly builder up in me and my head snapped back up quickly.

"Sike" I said and I heard the sound of moving.

"Ooh my my dollies are coming to get you guys now" Soon two life sized voodoo dolls stepped out of the shadows and they smirked.

"Ah it's great to finally come out of your dear shadow Mack" Jessie said and I laughed.

"Hello Jessie and Jake. Will you both like to help me with my small problem?" I asked and when they landed their eyes on me they smirked.

"Of course" Jessie used her powers and the ropes burned off. I got up and off the ground laughing at the pastas's fear. I pulled the knife that Jeff had thrown at me and I threw it back hitting his shoulder. He cried out in pain and the pins slowly lifted back up and I smiled as my teach grew razor sharp.

"So who's next?" I asked and they all took off into a mad run. I looked at the twin dolls and they were smiling.

"Go get 'em" I mumbled and they both nodded and the ran off into the forest. I ran after them and soon all of the pastas were cornered. I laughed like a child again and my eyes turned purple.

"You all will make perfect voodoo dolls" I giggled. Soon I heard a familiar tune ring through the forest. I recognize it at the tune that played from my old Jack-in-the-box. I smiled and I sang along.

"All around the mullberry bush the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought 'twas all a game..... pop goes the weasel" I sang and I added the child laugh at the end.

"Laughing Jack.... It's been a long time" I said as I turned to face the black and white clown.

"M-Mackenzie?" He stuttered I closed my eyes and they slowly turned back to their greenish hazel color. The pins slowly floated back into my satchel and I opened my eyes again and I looked at the clown with a smile.

"Nice to see you again LJ" I said with a smile and my dolls bowed.

"Mack it's you..." He started but he looked behind me in fury. I suddenly felt lightheaded and I dropped to my knees. I saw blood drip from my stomach and it stained my shirt. I felt something cold inside of me and I knew what it was. It was a bullet. I dropped to the ground completely and I watched Jessie and Jake run over to me.

"Come one Mistress please wake up" Jake said softly shaking me.

"No can do Jake... sorry boy" I mumbled and I winced when I moved.

"Take care of Jessie for me if I die okay?" I asked him and he shook his head as I saw black tears form in his button eyes.

"No you won't die please Mack" Jessie said. I turned to her and I smiled.

"Hey just remember I love you both...." I mumbled as I felt my eyelids yet heavy and I slowly closed my eyes. The last thing I heard was Jessie and Jake yelling my name out in unison.