Goodbye guys

Toby's POV

I have been sitting in between Masky and Hoddie and I know that with one last poke they'll both crack. I was about to poke them when a loud sound made me tick and I ended up punching them instead. "TOBY!!!!" They yelled in unison. I looked at them wide eyed and I stuttered.

"I d-didnt m-mean to guys... I-it was t-the loud n-noise" I tried thinking of better ways to apologies when Masky intruded my train of thought.

"You mean the thunder? Toby it started raining ten minutes ago" he informed me and I laughed.

"Y-yeah" I mumbled as I ticked. We all watched as the lights flickered and soon we all heard the front door being kicked open. We looked to the side and we saw a dark figure holding something else that was dark in it's hands. It's hair was dripping wet and in front of his face, it looked like a black mop.

"Zombie!!!" Me, BEN, Masky, and Hoddie yelled in unison.

"Nope... I'm missing both of my eyes and I can see better then you four. That's LJ" EJ said as he pointed to the door as LJ walked in. We all jumped off the couches and ran over to him after we had noticed that he was carrying Mack unconscious in his arms.

"What happened?" I asked and he shook his head.

"The r-rake did I-it" he said as he panted.

"We gotta bring her to Smiley asap" LJ said as he raced his way down the stairs and down to the basement.

"Smiley we need your help!" BEN said and Dr. Smiley head shot up.

"What for- oh" he started but then stopped when he saw Mack.

"Place her down on the bed" he instructed and LJ did as he was told. We watched as Smiley pulled off her shirt and he began to treat the wound.

"You guys can go wait upstairs... I'll call you or I'll go tell you what happens at the end" he said and we nodded as we all slowly climbed up the stairs. And so the wait started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EJ's POV

The whole time we were waiting I watched as LJ paced in the living room back and forth. I sighed and I saw as his head snapped up and he looked at the clock. He shook his head and kept pacing.

"Will you quit it? It's getting annoying" BEN snapped and we shook our heads. We soon heard sounds coming from the stairs and we watched a blur run passed us, up the stairs, and then into a room which suddenly locked itself. Another pair of footsteps came up and we saw Dr. Smiley panting.

"She r-ran up and I tried to s-stop her b-but she was w-way too f-fast for me" he explained and LJ shook his head.

"Why did she run in the first place?" LJ asked and he shrugged.

Mack's POV

I have to get out of here.... They cant see what I will become. I ran over to my bed and I pulled out my satchel from under it. I opened it and I placed Jessie and Jake on the ground and they soon turned into their life sized forms. "Mack, What's wrong?" Jessie asked and I finished packing everything into my bag. I showed her my wrist and she gasped.

"It's almost time" I mumbled and she nodded.

"Well Mack... get ready to see your dad for the first time" she said and I looked up at her.

"Why?" I asked and she sighed.

"Cause he is gonna help you with this" she said and a blackish blue portal opened and the dolls walked towards it.

"Let's go... We can't waste time" Jake said and I nodded. I was about to step into the portal we I remembered something.

"Wait.... I have to leave something" mumbled and I snapped my fingers and a folded piece of paper appeared on my bed. I quickly wrote some stuff and I folded it neatly and I left it there.

Goodbye pastas.