My transformation?

Mackenzie's POV

I've been hanging out with my dad for the past five days. I can admit that it hasn't been that bad. He has a full library full of spell books and regular books. He has a kitchen filled with everything. Plus, there are times in the day where I get to talk to him. There really isn't a topic most of the time, we just talk about random things. Today was my birthday. I knew that something was suppose to happen today but I don't know what it's suppose to be or when it's suppose to happen. I'm sitting in a stool in front of the island in the kitchen. One of my dad's chefs called Gwen was cooking lunch. Funny thing that Gwen is a nice name but Gwen is a skeleton. She's super nice though. I'm watching her cook soup for us and she's humming a song. "Hey Gwen?" I call and she looks up at me.

"What does dad do all day when he's not with me?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. He always has a 'special' maid going to get him when he's busy so I'm just as clueless as you honey" she says as she adds peppers to the pot. I sighed and she looked at me and frowned.

"Don't worry baby he'll tell you eventually you've just gotta wait and give him time okay?" She asked and I nodded. I slid off the chair and I begun to wander around the kitchen. Somehow I ended up in the cooler when I heard Gwen call my name.

"Come on lunch is ready!" She yells and I nod as I run out of the cooler and towards the dining room.

~Time skip: night time~

"Night dad" I salute as I'm walking down the hall to my room.

"Goodnight Mack" he yells back. I get to my room and I change into my pjs. When I'm done I begin to walk over to my bed. My body temperature begins to rise and I feel really hot. I touch my forehead and I can already feel sweat running down my face. I look around my room and I think it's because all of my windows are closed. I mean yea this is purgatory but it's hella cold down here. I pushed open my windows and I let the cold air hit my sweaty face. I shivered and I dove under my covers. I felt the cold air in the room but my body still felt like it was being boiled at three thousand degrees. I sighed as I closed my eyes and I fell into a deep sleep.

~The next morning~

I woke up with a headache. I growled as I walked over to my mirror to see how bad my morning hair was. I looked up from the floor and into the mirror and I screamed. I fell backwards and I landed on the floor with a thud. I hear footsteps and I see my door swing open. My dad looked around the room frantically and he had sweat running down his forehead.

"What's wrong- oh" he says when her looks at me.

"Oh?!? that's all you can say?!? LOOK AT ME!!!" I yelled. My skin changed from its dark caramel color to a palish white color. My brown eyes were now a wine red and I had cat ears and a tail. I looked over to my father in panic and he chuckled.

"HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!?!?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Darling, look at the calendar" he says and I look across the room. The calendar read: October 31. Halloween night. Also known as my birthday.

"Wait so This is the 'transformation' that was to happen today?!? The thing everyone was so freaked out about?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well this was a waist of my time. You guys had me worried for no reason! if anything I look cute" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror again.

"This part of the transformation isn't the part we all worried about its what happens at night" he says and I look at him.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked and he sighed.

"Well you see... your mood kinda changes so that's what we have to watch out for" He says and before I can ask another question he walks out of my room. I look in the mirror one last time and then I decide to get read for the day.

(Picture of her transformation in the media)