Freedom

Mackenzie's POV

I've spend most of my time talking to Smiley while my back healed and I was happy to get the news that I could leave today. I hugged the life out of Smiley and he chuckled. "Well then. I didn't know that you hated my company" he said and I let go of him and I shook my head rapidly.

"No, I loved your company it's just it's good to finally be able to do more then just sit in bed doing nothing" I explained and Smiley laughed.

"It's okay Mack I was just kidding. Have fun. Why don't you go and meet people and don't get yourself killed okay?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and walked back to his desk while I walked out of the clinic-look-alike room. I walked up a flight of stairs and soon I was in a blood red living room. On some couched BEN and Jeff were playing video games while EJ was eating kidneys. Toby was poking Masky and Hoddie and they were trying to keep calm and not murder Toby. I sat down on the empty chair next to EJ and he 'looked' up at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you its just that this was the only empty seat so yea" I mumbled and since he didn't have his mask on I saw his sharp/pointy smile.

"It's fine. Hey sorry about the other pastas" he said as he took another bite of his kidneys.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and he sighed as he placed down his fork.

"Look... LJ told us your story and we didn't make him and we're sorry if it bothers you or anything but-" he started but I cut him off.

"It's alright EJ. They didn't know who I was and let's admit it. I might be as creepy as Sally sometimes" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes?"

"Okay maybe more then sometimes, but you get the deal" I said and he nodded. I watched him get up with his plate and he walked into the kitchen. I didn't even notice he had finished but hey it doesn't matter. I walked out of the kitchen and I bumped into a blur of black and white. I got up and looked around and I suddenly looked up to see a tall faceless man standing looking down on me.

"Oh hello. You must be Mackenzie" he said and I nodded.

"The one and only. And you must be Slenderman right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Um.. do you by any chance know where LJ is?" I added him and he modded.

"He's out on a killing spree. Why did you need him?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I'll just go" I mumbled as I walked through his open legs and towards the front door.

"Hey we're are you going?" I heard familiar voice ask. I turned around to see Jessie and Jake smiling behind me.

"Hey guys. Don't worry I'm just gonna go kill okay?" I asked and they nodded and smiled.

"Nice to see that your not dead" Jessie said as she hugged me and I hugged back.

"Thanks. I've gotta go guys but see ya when I come back" I saluted as I jogged out of the mansion and into the forest. And I had a good feeling in my stomach. It was freedom.