Questions but barely any answer....

Mackenzie's POV

Quiet. It's only quiet cause I'm thinking. Thinking of why Clockwork would lie to everyone like that. I would never wanna leave LJ heartbroken! He was my friend when no one was... And he was always there for me. Why would she- Wait..... I've never meet Clockwork before..... And I don't think she's part of Slender's crew of freaks so why would she start telling lies? My train of thought was interrupted by a knock at my door. I looked up and noticed Slenderman standing at the door. It was kinda hard to tell if he was disappointed in me or what he felt due to him having no face. "We meet again Mackenzie" He greets in his normal deep voice.

"Hi Slender" I mumble. I watched as he slowly made his way into my room and stared down at me. "She lied" I blurted out before he could speak again.

"I know" he said in a calm manor. My eyes widen and I opened my mouth to ask how he knew but then I remembered, he's freaking Slenderman for gods sake! He should know everything. "I knew that you would never write something like that. I read the letter you left but I was busy and couldn't tell anyone. When I came back from my errand I heard that Clockwork came to the mansion and by the attitude that LJ had, I knew she came here to cause trouble... Where'd you go?" He asked. I sighed and slowly explained my story..... Again. I don't even know if my eyes are deceiving me but Slender's expression changed....... Somehow.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"You met your father?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why is everyone so surprised?"

"Because, no one expected your father to be ready to meet you now...." He said softly. I opened my mouth to ask what he meant but before I could get a peep out, he teleported away. I sighed and sat back down. And again, it was quiet and all I could hear was my own thoughts trying to figure why this all happened... Did I do something?