Season One: Chapter 10

Y/N'S POV
"The Colossal Titan..."

"Shit!" Eren shouted. Memories of Shiganshina filled his mind and my own. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind knocked us all off the wall. It felt hot and almost like, it was burning us. It became difficult to breathe. We stayed there for a few seconds until the steam pushed us all off the wall. Falling towards the ground, we all used our odm to hook onto the wall, just barely making it. Samuel had fallen but he was luckily saved by Sasha. The Colossal Titan then...

"It made a hole in the wall.... Just like Shiganshina..." My eyes widened as I looked down.

"It's back..." Eren mumbled as the steam stopped, "That's the one... That killed our mom..." Eren tightened his grip around his blades as his eyes became filled with rage, "Now's not the time for this! We have to kill it! Now's our chance to kill the Colossal Titan!" Eren made his way to the top of the wall as I shouted after him.

"Eren, wait!" I looked below me and saw the other's fighting the Titan's that had entered the wall. I had to make a choice. Eren or the others?

Damn it, Y/n! You should've been focused! What do I do?!

I looked down and went after the others below me, I jumped off the wall and used my gear to make my way to the Titan's attacking them. Killing at least 2, I landed on a rooftop as the others did the same.

"Get to the top of the wall! Now!" They nodded and did what I said. Following after them, we all made it to the top and saw Eren standing atop the wall.

"I didn't get it... It disappeared... I'm sorry..." Eren looked down, defeated.

"Eren..." Looking back up, I lightly punched him in the mouth as he stumbled back a bit, "What the hell is wrong with you!? Why would you fight it alone!? You know you can't beat it! None of us can! Not yet!" Eren looked down and apologized.

"I'm sorry... Y/n..." Sighing, I gave him a small hug and lifted his head up.

"Don't do anything stupid like that next time. You'll end up getting yourself killed." I said to him in a calmer, relaxed manner than before. Punching him might've been a stupid idea. Getting him fired up isn't gonna help. The leader of a squad then came by. He was wearing the standard military uniform but it had a rose as an emblem. A member of the Garrison.

We all turned to him and put our hand over our hearts, "What happened to it?" He looked around, not seeing the Colossal in sight.

"Sorry, sir, but it escaped." Eren reported as we all nodded, agreeing with him.

"I see. Who killed the two Titans down there?"

"That'd be Y/n here, sir!" Connie gleamed to the officer as I sighed.

"Not bad. Now, get back to HQ and stock up. You'll be in the vanguard helping the Garrison." He informed us as we all nodded and headed off to HQ. Using Odm gear outside felt amazing. The cold breeze hitting my face, the ability of just flying through the air like this, it's amazing. But now wasn't the time for that, I had to focus. Landing in HQ, I made my way over to the gas refills and got myself refueled. Looking over the person next to me, I saw Armin. He was struggling to stay focused. Walking over to him, I tapped his shoulder as he jumped.

"O- Oh, It's you, Y/n." Armin relaxed a bit, but was still tense.

"Calm down, Armin. You'll be fine." Crouching down, I patted his back and smiled, "I'll keep you safe. We can do this." I ruffled his hair as he smiled back and calmed down, finally refilling his gas. Walking out the gas refueling station, I saw Eren had Jean up against a wall by his color. Wrinkled clothes is not something Jean likes.