Season One: Chapter 17

ARMIN'S POV
There's Y/n. Now, what'll happen?

"Focus, Armin. You lose focus, you die." Rayvon apathetically said.

"Sorry. I was just looking at my friends." I rubbed the back of my neck and looked away, embarrassed.

"I wonder how my family is doing. I haven't seen them in so long." Elias fantasized as he looked up.

"If you're lucky, maybe they're dead." Rayvon sighed and dragged him to his squad, "Just stay close to me."

Well, they definitely seem to be getting along well. I should get going. Good luck, Y/n.

RAYVON'S POV
"So what if I can't find you?" Elias asked.

I looked at Trost and sighed, "What do you think is all around the place in this destroyed town?"

"Fires? Bodies?" Elias nervously answered.

"Yeah, the second one. So if you can't find me, I guess you'll end up like one of them." I looked at him and waited for his reaction.

"What?!" He stumbled back and fell on his ass, "Y- You're joking, right?!"

I gave him a deadpanned look and offered my hand so he could stand, "Get up."

He took my hand and stood up as I brought him close to myself, "Try not to die and maybe I'll show you how to live in this world."

He gulped and nodded, "Yes, sir!"

I sighed as my eyes dropped down, "Don't call me sir, you nuisance. It's Rayvon." I swiftly shifted my head in the direction of the lightning strike from earlier.

Ignoring my latter statement, he looked at Trost, "Isn't that where Y/n is?" Elias pointed at the giant boulder.

I nodded, "Yeah. Now we just wait until he's ready."

"Do you know him? Besides that time we met horn together." Elias asked.

"I guess you could say... He's someone close." I said as I looked at him.

"It's nice to have people you can count on." Elias smiled.

I secretly smiled and slowly nodded my head, "Yeah. I don't know what you'd do without them."

The rest is on you. Good luck, Y/n. You'll need it.

ARMIN'S POV
"You know, I don't get the point of all of this. It's kinda dumb. There's no way we can get the wall back." I looked over at Ariel.

"Well that doesn't sound like you. Aren't you usually happy?" I questioned, the huge switch up had me lost.

"Being nice to others is kinda bullshit. It annoys me, but it's how I had to act." She spat and stood up, "People annoy me."

I smiled a little and looked at her, "Well at least you're being yourself."

"Yeah." Ariel then pointed over at the boulder, "There he is, finally transformed."

"I hope things go well." I said, full of hope, "Do you know Y/n?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that." She looked at me and smiled.

ELIAS'S POV
"Rayvon! Elias!"

Rayvon and I looked in the direction of the voice and saw two figures running up to us, "Reiner? Connie?"

Connie apologized, "Sorry we took so long. We had to resupply."

"Took you long enough. We don't have all day." Rayvon sighed. How was he so calm and collected during situations like these? I wish I could be like that...

"Is the operation on yet?" Reiner asked.

"They signaled the start of the operation for Y/n's group. We're up next." Rayvon looked at his hand and clenched his fists tightly, "I guess we'll see how it goes."

The green flare shot up as we all jumped off the wall and headed towards the Titans, "Don't be to reckless and stay close to me." Rayvon said. I nodded and breathed out, the battle finally beginning.

MIKASA'S POV
"I started the operation for the decoy squads." Mitabi quickly put away his signal flare.

"Y/n hasn't moved a muscle." Eren said as I nodded in agreement.

"You're right. What's he doing?" Ian said as he and the others backed up slightly, "Be ready for anything."

Tired of waiting around, I used my Odm to get around to Y/n and landed on his face, holding onto his hair, "Y/n! It's Me, Mikasa! You have to move the boulder to the wall and plug the hole!"

No response.

"Ackerman. Anything?" Ian asked as I slowly shook my head.

"The hell is he doing? Giving himself a pep talk? Y/n! Hurry the hell up!" Eren yelled, he sounded angry, but I could tell he was worried.

"Y/n?"

Y/N'S POV
Where am I?

I looked around, seeing trees, grass, and wood everywhere. I could see a dim light in the center of the forest, the bright light of the fire reaching it's way up a few trees.

I made my way towards the fire and saw a man sitting next to the fire, "H- Hey."

He looked at me and put his hand in the fire. I looked at him, confused on why he'd pull such a random and dumb action.

He pulled his hand out of the fire as my jaw dropped, "Y- Your hand... I- It..."

MIKASA'S POV
"Still nothing, sir." I said, worriedly sighing.

"Sir! Two fourteen meter Titans approaching! What do we do?!" Rico shouted.

"What?!" Ian shouted in disbelief.

"I knew this mission was a lost cause." Rico shot a red a flare and looked at the Titan's approaching us.

"What do we do, squad leader?" Mitabi asked.

"We'll..."

RAYVON'S POV
"They called the mission off?" Armin said as the others confusedly looked a the flare.

What the hell is going on over there?

"Even so. The mission continues for our squad." I said as the others nodded.

"He's right!

"Yeah!"

"Just shut up! Who cares!" Some girl shouted.

"Ariel! You don't need to raise your voice!" Elias shouted back.

"How annoying can you two be." I shouted and sped up, getting far ahead of the others.

This isn't going as Pyxis planned. Damn it. What are you doing, Y/n?

MIKASA'S POV
"We'll..." Ian choked on his words as he looked at me. I sent him a sharp glare and he gulped, "We'll protect Y/n at all costs!"

"Are you joking!?" Rico rebbuted.

"Do you have a problem with that order?! Do as you're told!" Ian shouted, trying to convince Rico and Mitabi.

"Fine... But if this ends up bad, then it's on you." Rico spat and went after her squad as Mitabi did the same.

"Thank you, sir." I said as Ian nodded his head.

"I was just scared of what you'd do. Now go and save your boyfriend."

I blushed and looked down, "H- He's not my..." I looked at Y/n as a horrible thought filled my mind, "Y- Yes, sir!" Ian took off, leaving me there.

What if... You're stuck like this... Y/n?... What if you never come back?
____________________________
Chapter 17