Season Two: Chapter 37

HANGE'S POV
"A Titan... Inside the wall?" I said as I looked on in shock. Everyone was terrified by the revelation, all of us looking full of fear. Terror reflected in my eyes along with everyone else's, "There's no way..."

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, shaking me slightly, trying to get my attention, "You! Hurry!"

I looked back and saw the man's uniform. A black looking gown with a golden necklace of the faces of the three walls, "H- Huh?"

"Hurry up! Cover the hole before it starts to move!" The man shouted. I looked up and watched as the Titan's eye moved down to look at me.

I gulped and nodded, "Grab a tarp and cover it! Don't let it get any sunlight!"

Y/N'S POV
I shifted and turned, getting a bit annoyed at the warmth of the room. The bed was more comfortable than the one at the castle, but it was too hot to sleep, "Damn. It's hot as fuck." I mumbled to myself, flipping my pillow over and putting my head on it, "Oh come on~ This is supposed to be cold." I sighed and sat up, stretching and yawning, rubbing my eyes to get rid of any remaining amounts of sleep. Hearing light snores, I looked over to my side, seeing Mikasa with a pillow on top of her head.

Shit! I forgot she was here! Shouldn't have flipped that pillow over!

I carefully picked it up and slowly put my hand under her head, lifting her carefully and placing the pillow under her. I rubbed the sweat off my forehead and looked around.

"Y/n?" Mikasa's voice made me jump.

I giggled and looked at her, "Sorry. You kinda scared me. Good morning." I smiled and awkwardly placed a kiss on her forehead. I still wasn't used to being affectionate, but I was trying.

"Good morning." She smiled back and sat up, "What are you doing up?"

"Oh. It's this hot ass room." I played with her hair, twirling the strands around my finger.

Her head tilted slightly, "Is that why you flipped the pillow and how it ended up on top of me?" I sat there and stared at her. I wasn't sneaky at all. She knows, "Y/n?"

"Uhhh..." I trailed off, "No?..." I slowly shrugged, not breaking eye contact.

Mikasa shook her head and got up, "You should stay in bed." Mikasa said, pulling her nightgown off and walking to the closet.

I felt my cheeks ignite as I looked away, "M- Maybe, but I- I've been in bed for three days now."

Mikasa grabbed her clothes and put them on the bed, slowly getting dressed, "You're still burning up. You shouldn't be out of bed." She grabbed her scarf off the dresser and wrapped it around her neck, the finishing touch to her attire.

I turned to look back at her, "I know, but I can't stay here all day." I said, my eyes pleading with her to let me go.

She sighed and nodded, "I understand. Just take it easy. I don't want you to get hurt." I got up and grabbed my military uniform, getting dressed and fixing my hair in the mirror, "There. That doesn't look too bad."

Mikasa wrapped her arms around my waist, clinging onto me tightly, "You look nice."

I felt my cheeks get warmer and my heart start to feel fuzzy. I gave her a small smile and looked back at her in the mirror, "T- Thanks."

"Hate to interrupt a beautiful moment, but the wall looks like it's been breached."

I looked at the door, seeing Rayvon leaning against the wall next to it, "I- Huh- Wait- What?! How are you so calm!?" I shouted. Mikasa quickly broke away and followed me out of the room.