Bitch be gone

Dave..
Shawty that did my hair was beautiful like I'm talkin she was gorgeous. But she looked young and I don't need a case on my hands but after i left the barber shop i headed to my moms day  care to take her some food and bother her. When i got there i saw kids running around playing and teachers watching them and talking. I went to the back were my moms office was and saw a baby in a crib sleeping. "Hey ma" i said walking up to her giving her a  a side hug and a kiss on the cheek " hi baby how are you" she asked " im chillin just got a fresh cut and braids.. what you been up to and who's baby" i said " ive been wonderful i got to see mr.sweet-face and my baby boy oh let me introduce you two dave this mr.sweet-face aka messiah and mr.sweet-face this is my son dave" she said introducing me to a baby boy that looks new new. " wsp lil man you lookin fresh" i sad like he could understand me he look at me and smiled. I chuckled and looked back at my mama " he is adorable oh and I brought you some food" i said " i know right and he seems to like you his mean butt don't like nobody but me and his sister aint that right handsome" she said and the baby showed all gums " and thank you for the food baby" she said " no problem ma but um i gotta head out gotta get to the dealership" i said " okay baby let me know when you get there" she said " alright ma love you" i said " love you to son"  she said... as i was walking out the building I bumped into shawty from the shop that did my hair "my bad shawty i ain't see you there" i said " its okay im just in a bit of a rush" she said " my bad again" i said she just smiled and walked away i look at her walk away and man was it a sight to see. I got in my car and headed to the dealership.

Makayla...

After running into the dude that hair i did i went to ms.Ella's office to pick up messiah " hi ms.ella" i said " hey baby how was your day" she said " it was okay busy but it was fine what about you" i said " oh baby tiring dealing with all these kids but mr.sweet-face was wonderful he met my son a few minutes ago and like him i was shocked" she said " well he must of been had a good vibe on you mr.sweet-face look at you meeting new people and enjoying them oh I'm so proud of you handsome" i said to him " i think you should meet my son he's very handsome, good with kids and is not in the streets. He's very loyal I might add" she said i just laughed and said "ms.Ella I'm 18 still in school and taking care of my little brother i don't think your son wants something like that" " oh honey hush he is only 23 and plus you'll be 19 in a week and you graduate this weekend." She said " ill think about it ms.Ella but let me get him home i have to go shopping for graduation since its 2 days away thank you ms.Ella and i will bring your ticket tomorrow" i said " alright baby oh and how are you getting home young lady" she said " oh um i um im just gonna walk" i said kind of nervous " like hell you will im going to take you home young lady and thats final"  she said. I was gonna decline the offer but she gave me a stern look and i just put my head down and nodded. " now you can sit down while i make sure everything is good out there" she said " yes ma'am" i responded and sat down.

30 minutes later...

"Thank you for the ride ms.ella"

"Anytime sweetheart and don't forget what I said either"

"I wont" i said and got out the car and then got messiah out and walked in the house. As I walked in the house my mom came downstairs yelling " WHERE TF HAVE YOU BEEN WITH MY BABY BITCH" she yelled "oh now hes your baby. why don't you take care of him if hes your baby" i said back getting heated by the second "you know what im getting tired of your shit so I suggest you get yo strung out ass outta my face" i yelled again and continued up stairs "YOU KNOW WHAT GET OUTTA MY HOUSE BITCH IM TIRED OF YO MOUTH" she yelled at me and at this point im feed up she has no right to try and put me out when this is really my house i pay all the bills and my dad gave it to me in his will this bitch is really trying it " GET OUT YO HOUSE ... YO HOUSE BITCH THIS MY HOUSE MY DAD LEFT IT TO ME IN HIS WILL NOT YOU I PAY ALL THE MF BILLS IN THIS MF SO YOU KNOW WHAT IMA NEED YOU TO REMOVE YO ASS FROM MY MF PRIMACIES BEFORE I CALL THE MF COPS" i yelled at her " ACTUALLY BITCH LET ME HELP YOU LEAVE FASTER" i yelled again and whet to her room and started packing her stuff but not before putting messiah down i went to her room and started throwing stuff out the closet " YOU KNOW YOUR ONE HELL OF A MOTHER YOU KNOW
THAT. YOU BEAT ME ,YOU LEFT ME TO TAKE CARE OF MY SELF EVER SINCE DAD DIED, YOU LET YOUR LIL BOYFRIENDS RAPE ME, YOU WAS ON CRACK WHILE PREGNANT WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER, AND YOU CANT EVEN BE A MOTHER TO HIM AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED IM HIS MOTHER YOUR JUST A BITCH THAT HAD HIM" i yelled at her again i was furious I've tried helping her but tonight is my last straw. " IF I LEAVE MESSIAH COMES WITH" she yelled "OH NO BITCH MESSIAH STAYS HES BEEN MINE SINCE YOU LEFT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL I HAVE FULL CUSTODY OF MY BROTHER BITCH SO HE STAYS AND IF YOU TRY AND TAKE HIM YOU WILL GO TO JAIL FOR KIDNAPPING OF MY CHILD" i yelled back "what no please don't do this please im begging you don't do this" she said bawling her eyes out but I didn't care because i was completely done.

_______________________
✨please vote and comment ✨