This cant be happening

I woke up to white lights and beeping and people standing over me. " baby you up" dave said smiling. " I'm finna go get a doctor ilk be right back". He said running out the room my brothers and sisters were right besides me
"

Hey honey" ari said walking towards me " I'm fine" I said smiling slightly. The doctor came back in with dave " good to see you up how you feeling" the doctor said coming towards me. "I'm hungry and ready to go" I said chuckling. "Well ma'am as soon as we do a couple more test to make sure nothing else is wrong we'll let you leave" she said smiling and then a nurse came in with a sad look on her face handing her some papers. She red over them and looked at me sad. "Ma'am do you want us to talk in private or is everyone being in here fine" she said. " I looked around at the hurt faces already I couldn't do more " we can talk privately" I said hesitant and worried. " can you all please wait in the waiting room down the hall" she said. They left out and the nurse looked at me. " Ma'am we were told by a young man named Dave that we should run a rape kit" she paused for a minute and the sighed starting again. " your 3 weeks preganate but are at very high risk because you have a broken rib and you need a blood transfer and also if this pregnancy fails there is a possibility that you won't be able to have kids anymore. You have options if you want to terminate the pregnancy we can give you a pill or we can go under surgery" she said softly. I just sat for a minute " can you send dave in here please" I said about to cry. He walked in and I instantly broke down crying. " she said I'm pregnant but I don't want it dave I don't want it" I cried my eyes out I was so hurt that a man I thought loved me beat my ass almost everyday and raped me and now I'm pregnant and even if I terminate it or keep it it will risk me ever having kids again. " shh baby it's gone be okay I got you" he aid hugging me while I cried. "AHHHHHH WHY ME WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN...I CANT CATCH A BREAK DAVE I DONT WANNA GO ON ANYMORE " I screamed crying. I was ass hurt like I got beat on by my mom, raped by her boyfriends, I lost my dad, I've had 2 miscarriages already, I got beat and raped by my ex, and now I'm at high risk of another miscarriage and this might be it I might not be able to ever have kids. Now I have an ultimatum I keep this baby and possibly not make it during birth and not be able to have more kids or terminate the pregnancy and possibly never have kids again. Neither options are good and they both end bad. " tell me everything she said so we can think on it together" dave said looking me in my eyes holding my hands. I nodded and began talking " she said that I have a broken rib and I'm 3 weeks preganate but because of what happened and the broken rib I'm at a very high risk to miscarry..and then she said if I didn't wanna keep it they can give me a pill or I can go under surgery to terminate the pregnancy but either way both options can lead to me no longer being able to have kids" I finished and started crying again.

_______________________________________________

This was a short chapter but I had to get something to yall :) enjoy