She a freak - a - leek

Makayla....

It was Friday night and me and dave were going out with our friends we were going to Platinum Dolls its a strip club on 7th ave. I don't know how dave got me in plus im the youngest in the group so yea. Oh and i dont think i mentioned but its my first time actually hanging out with my siblings its fun to actually say i have siblings. And messiah has more siblings meaning be has more family and he doesn't grow up lonely like i had to. But i was dancing on dave having a shit load of fun every body was drinking and smoking well besides me cause I don't drink or smoke but i was still having fun. I stopped dancing on dave and walked to the dance floor with my sister and my friends from work and if u know me you know I'm shy and quiet but when trampoline booty come on i shows out. I was shaking ass and got on the pole doing lil tricks i was showing out. i got off the stage and felt eyes following me. I looked around for the person and my eyes landed on dave. He was leaning over the vip section looking at me with lust and hunger. I just looked away blushing. " gurl who got you blushing" my sister ari asked " girl Dave fine ass" I said looking at him. We kept looking at each other until I walked over to him and just stood there looking at him.

Dave.....

Lil mama came up to me and just stood there looking at me. I was couldn't handle all the tension. " are you nervous" she asked me. I was but I wasn't finna let her know that. " nah shawty y..." she touched my chest softly and cut me off. " then why is your heart beating so fast. " she said innocently. I just looked down and blushed I couldn't even deny it anymore.

 I just looked down and blushed I couldn't even deny it anymore

She smiled at me." I'm gonna got to the bathroom". I nodded and went to go sit with the boys.

Makayla....

I knew I mad dave nervous but I wanted to up the notch a little. So I went to the bathroom and slid my blue lace underwear off and pulled my dress back down.i knew I was gonna get him with this cause this was his favorite pair of underwear on me. I walked back to the section and saw dave sitting down. " good right where I need him" I mumbled to myself. I walked over to him and leaned down to whisper something to him. " I love you baby enjoy your night" I said and slowly slid the underwear in his hand and walked away. It's a good thing nobody saw.

Dave...

Baby girl came back and whispered in my ear and told me to enjoy my night and she loves me . Baby girl ain't never said that befo. But she slid something in my hand also. " wth is this" I said looking down on to see her underwear in my hands let's not forget the lace blue underwear I love seeing her in. Baby was x games mode and I didn't mind at all. I was just sitting there watching her until she came up to me. " hi muffin" she said leaning on my chest giving me a hug. " hi beautiful" I said back I just felt her smile then I felt her lightly grip my shirt. " you must wanna have my babies" I said. " why you say that" she said nicely. " because you been on xgames mode tonight". She just looked at me and smiled. " that reminds me I have a surprise for you when we get home" she said letting go. I looked at her with a big ass smile.

 I looked at her with a big ass smile

" what" she said laughing. " you said home" I was looking like a kid in a candy store how big my smile was. " your so adorable" she said laughing. " only for you mamas" I said making her blush hard. " I'm trying see what surprise you got for me at home". I said ecstatic. " come on then" she said hiding her hand for me to grab I grabbed it and did the duces to my boys. They just looked at me and laughed and shook they head. I laughed to and flicked them off.

Moments later....

Makayla...

Me and dave were just getting home and were sitting in the car until I got a text from my sister saying come in she was gonna sneak out the back door. " put this on dave" I said giving him a blindfold. " no not gone happen" he said with a lil mug on his face. "Please" I pouted. He just looked at me and sighed putting it on. I smiled and got out the car to get him out..... getting him out the car was a struggle and then getting him upstairs was harder because he don't listen. But we finally made it to the room. " take it off" I said cheesing from ear to ear hoping he would like this. " damnnnn thank you baby" he said blushing. I smiled because he was so happy. It was just a great night in all and me and dave had a very eventful night.