Today was a good day

Makayla pov.......

it's been about a week since I gave birth and let's just say it's been a journey.  I've been tired and on top of taking care of my newborn i still have been taking care of my brother messiah. don't get me wrong I love my baby brother to death and i love my baby to death but them together is a lot to handle and my babies are growing up so fast. i still haven't started planning the wedding but dave told me not to worry about it. he wants to elope an honestly i dont realy have a problem with it. with everything going on we dont really need a big wedding. oh and yall let me tell you what dave dumbass gone ask me. he gone say on our honeymoon can we try for baby number 2 like nigga if you dont go sit down somewhere we can tyr when lil mama is 39. oh and i dont think i mentioned it but we named baby girl Zahavia amoriana Brewster. Right now I'm pumping  and this shit ain't for the weak. But its for my baby girl and ill do anything for her. Oh messiah has been a great help for him to be at the age he's at. So have my siblings they're a little upset because im not letting anybody see za until shes had all her shots but they understand so there just spoiling her from a distance. Dave and i have been looking at bigger homes because the 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment is no longer doing it. So before anything we're moving first. Oh and i got good news today as well. My doctor called and said that after running test on me if I ever wanted to again i could have as many kids that I wanted!!! In my kevin heart voice... so exciteddddddddd!!!! Im happy because i would love some more kids but later on down the line. But enough of that so far everything has been good dave is an awesome father and is an awesome big brother / uncle. And me im the happiest person alive right now.

Dominic.....( i think I spelled it wrong )

  Finally i got a pov in this mf. but ive been chilling got myself a girl and i love her lots. My family been good lil sos just had my beautiful niece. I cant wait till she get all her shots cause after that my sister aint gone neva have her baby. Oh i also got my baby brother with me today. I tried to get Makayla to let me keep him but she didn't want to and he didn't want to either which is understandable because as far as he know thats his mama and to her he her son. I love they bond he even call her mama now and honestly its cute the way he say it makes me want a lil one of my on. But siahs bday is coming up and lil buddy about to be 2 ( I feel like i keep changing his age but this the last time)
And he starting to act like it to 🙄 bad ass i swear. But that all really just a normal day in my life

Bryson......

Yo yo mfs wassup its bryson aka nle in this bitch i been chilling. Lately ive been getting into rap and its been going good for me i just dropped a song called birdboy and its been getting some numbers. Also i gotta baby otw and a nigga nervous i aint told nun of my siblings yet and i know they gone try to whoop my ass but they'll be alright but thats all thats been going on in my life ima fuck with yall later.

Dave.......

"BABYYY". I heard Makayla calling me. "Yea mama!" i said back  tryna be quiet cause za was on my chest. "I need your help papa" now she know damn well what she do to me when she call me that. I got up and went down stairs with za in my arms to see what she wanted. "Bae put her down she gone be spoiled before she even hit 2 weeks old" she said shaking her head. " lady this my baby be quiet" i said putting za down in her swing. "What you need help with mama". "I need you to get the pots out the cabinets i cant reach them and i need to start cooking" " baby why cant you just be still you just had a baby" "thats does not mean im crippled you and i both still have to eat and before you say we can get take out just know anything i eat your daughter eats and i dont think you want her drinking greasy milk" " baby 1 i dont think thats how it works and 2 dont be tryna guilt me into getting no pots" i said going to get the pots and pans  out the cabinets. " it worked though" she yelled i just stayed silent. Going back into the living room i saw Makayla tryna wake up za. "Kayla leave my baby alone" i said about to grab her. "Move nigga i gotta feed her" she said picking za up before i could.  "well in that case do what you gotta do" i said cutting on the game.

3 hours later.....

"Foods done papa" i heard Makayla say. " damn i been on the game that long" i said to myself. " this smell good baby" i said rapping my arms around her waist as she got plates out to make. " well thank you papa go sit down so i can finish making plates" she said. I let her go going to grab za only to see she her bouncer already on the kitchen table.

"Here papa" Makayla said sitting my plate in front of me

"Here papa" Makayla said sitting my plate in front of me. My mouth instantly watered cause this shii looks so fucking good. But im finna dig in and enjoy the rest of my night with my gurls i wish lil man was here to but peace out.

____________________________________

The book is coming to an end guys and tabby and aris povs will be in the next chapter.