Expect the unexpected

✨ I'm bout to do a time jump so yea oh don't forget to subscribe to VIBEZWIT. MYLAH✨

4months later

Its been 4 months and I haven't seen dave since the day we did what we did and had breakfast. Im not gone lie im a little hurt because i gave him a piece of myself and he just dipped out. But thats fine i was okay before him ill be okay after. Anyways i was feeding siah when i git a knock at the door. " who is it" i yelled out. " Tabitha " the person yelled back. I was skeptical to open the door because I didn't know who Tabitha was but yet and still I opened the door. " hi um im looking for tammy" she said. " um yes thats my mom but she no longer lives here" i said back wondering why she was looking for her. " wait tammy is your mom also" she asked. " yes she is.. im sorry but who are you." I said back. " well um im your sister" she said. I looked at her shocked and kept silent taking in what she just said. " look i just wanna know why she abandoned me and my siblings" she said again. " well i can give you a good answer it's because shes a drug attic" i said scoffing. " you dead ass or just playing?" She asked. " oh im dead ass you know what come in and i can tell you" i said. " its not just me its the rest of our siblings is that okay"she asked, " of course i would love to meet them also" i said

Moments later.....

they came in and lets just say it was a lot of them... well it wasn't that many of them i'm just being dramatic it was 4 of them all together. there was.....

(Tabitha)

(Arianna)

(Arianna)

(Dominique)

(Dominique)

And(Bryson)

And(Bryson)

" hi nice to meet you all" i said excited to meet them because i've always believed it was just me and messiah but finding out there is  more of us

" hi nice to meet you all" i said excited to meet them because i've always believed it was just me and messiah but finding out there is more of us. " wsp" they all said at the same time they looked a little uncomfortable. " do yall want anything to drink i got bottles of water, soda, tea, and capri suns" i said giving all the options i had. " no were fine we just wanna know where tammy is and why she kept you but left us behind" Bryson said. I don't think he tried to come off with an attitude i think he was just a little upset and wanted answers. " Bryson shut up we dont know the full story" dominique said. " its okay i partly understand were your coming from your up set yall just found out about me and the fact that she didnt stay with yall..... i dont really have all the answers all i can really do is explain my side of living with her until now" i said. " well can you explain to us if you dont mind" arianna said. " yea of course..... were do i began.. um well it started when i was about 12 after my dad died he wasnt really there he was in and out because of work and on november 19th there was a car accident and he passed away on the way to the hospital. after that everything went left my mom well tammy started getting drunk and high on a regular.. then she started bringing in multiple men in everyday... then she started running out of money and they offered to pay her as long as they could have there way with me.. ive been raped by 6 men from the age of 12- 16 and im 19 now.. she got pregnant again with my little brother messiah she left him in the hospital after birth and it was up to me to take care of him he is now almost 1 years old. um there is really nothing more well besides that she used to beat me until i got fed up and kicked her out about a month ago and now i have full custody of messiah." i said finishing up my life story. they looked shocked but sad. it was an weird silence until messiah started crying, it was a different cry so i quickly rushed upstairs to see what was wrong.

"hi sissy baby whats the matter i said bouncing him and rocking him" but nothing worked. i checked his diaper and tried giving him the rest of his bottle but that didn't work. tabitah and arianna came upstairs and tried to but that didnt work then dominique and bryson came upstairs and tried but that didnt work either. i tried giving him his binky but he still screamed and cried. hell i started crying myself because i didnt know when was going on it wasnt until i put my finger in the lil binky thing and he stopped crying." he must be teething" arianna said. " yea i guess its time to buy teething rings" i said still crying. just now realizing that this is all so stressful and on all this im still dealing with the fact that dave just got what he wanted and left. i know i said i wasnt bothered but it does so much. everyone walked out except arianna she looked at me and just hugged me. i hugged back and broke down because i really needed this hug. " its okay mamas its all gonna be okay" she said. we hugged for a little minute before there was a knock on the door. " coming" i yelled out we let go and i went to open the door, and when i opened it i never would of thought it would of never thought this person would come back.