why why why why why

One year later...

Makayla....

So today is gonna be a busy day for me I ended up quitting my job because the boss was always trying to hit on me. Dave and I are officially done and it's been a year since we've talked. Me and dave fell off because their were multiple females coming up to me telling me they fucked him and was fucking him all while we was together. Now before yall be like I just assumed and didn't let him explain I did. I asked him if it was true but he didn't say if he did or didnt he just started calling me insecure and shit like that so i just left him alone. he tried contacting me and saying sorry multiple times but i just ignored him because he played me and then proceeded to call me insecure because i asked him about it. but enough of that im doing worse than before ive moved into a new apartment but had to move out because of my abusive boyfriend and it's been happening since I tried to break up with him for cheating. I tried leaving the first time but he threatened to kill messiah. It's been going on for months. I've learned to hide it cause I'm scared if people find out and try to help me he'll hurt my little brother. " sissy" i head messiah call me. " yes muffin" i said to him. " Anthony's back but he doesn't have his key"he said walking away rolling his eyes. okay so heres the thing he dosnt like anthony because he still misses dave and I don't Blame him I miss dave to. i went to go open the door " hey baby" i said nervous cause I didn't have the food ready. " dont hey baby me what took you so long to open the door" he said mugging me. i was to nervous but I had to say something. " i was upstairs with messiah" i said. " bullshit you hiding a nigga in here aint you" he siad. i quickly shook my head scared "no baby im not i swear i was...." i started to say before he cut me off by punching me. " bitch dont fucking play with me matter fact get up stairs i got something for yo ass" he said but i just laid there my face was sore . he just grabbed my hair pulling me upstairs. i was kicking and and crying. we got to my room and he closed and locked the door. he got in my face and started talking reckless i smelled all the liquor on his breath and the smell of weed. he then ripped my clothes off and took his belt off hitting me with the buckle on my stomach and legs. "ANTHONY PLEASE STOP YOUR HURTING ME" i screamed crying. after a couple more minutes he finally stopped and told me to clean myself up. i couldn't move but i crawled to the bathroom connected to my room. I got in the bathroom and broke down. Like I can't believe he just did that to me I did nothing to him and now I'm all bruised up. this has to be the worse beating so far. I started to get slowly and crying be cause the pain was excruciating. I looked at at myself in the mirror and cried even harder. I slowly walked over to the tub and started a hot bath because I need the pain to be numb so i wont look pained in front of messiah. I got in the tub and cried. I don't want to stay but also i don't want him hurting messiah. i havent talked to my siblings in i dont know how long, the little friends i did make anthony made me cut off. and on top of that im depressed and as much as i wanna end it all i know i cant because if i do messiah is only gonna suffer. " AYE WHY MY FOOD AINT READY BITCH" anthony yelled coming back in the room as i was getting out of the tub. " i was waiting on the meat to thaw out" i said nervously looking down. " you look nice baby and i havent had nun from you in a while" he said walking up to me grabbing my hair pulling my head back. " baby im not really feeling good and my body still hurts" i said lightly crying. " i dont give a fuck bitch if i want it im gonna get it" he said dragging me to the room and pushing me on the bed. he snatched my towel of and started undoing his pants. " plese dont do this" i cried out but that didnt do anything but make him punch me. he shoved himself in me and kept doing it harder and harder. i screamed out but he punched me twice going even harder. i started seeing dots and passed out.

Moments later.......

when i woke up it was dark outside and i was in more pain the before. i limped to the bathroom and looked in the mirror i had a black eye and a busted lip. i just cleaned up the blood and took my makeup bag out to put some on.

i finished about 30 minutes later and put more clothes on going to check on messiah. he had his noise cancellation headphones with youtube on his tablet sleep. i then went downstairs to cook before anthony came back as i was cooking i started to think of ways that i could get messiah out of here without anthony thinking anything of it." hey baby" anthony came in wrapping his arms around me i jumped a little. " what you making" he said " um im making pork chops sweet potatoes macaroni and green beans" i said a little above a whisper so he could hear me. " mhm you know earlier i had fun with you we should do that again" he said kissing my neck walking away. i just cried and continued to cook. i have to get away from him for good.