Daves Day

Okay so there's been a lot going on firstly Dave's birthday is today and I want to do something special for him but first I have a doctor's appointment. Yes I decided to keep the baby and Dave has been helping me every step of the way. He told me it didn't matter if the kids weren't his he was going to be a hell of a dad to my baby and messiah. I asked him why he don't just treat messiah like a little brother but he said messiah needed a father figure. I didn't try arguing with him cause I knew I wasn't gonna win that argument. Dave has been so helpful and patient with me and my problems I decided to take care of him. Today he was going to handle all his business but he wouldn't have time for himself so I called Dominic to take care of everything Dave needed to have done. Dave is going to have a stressful free day and isn't gonna pay for anything.

At the doctor's appointment.....

I was at my appointment waiting for my name to be called.

Makayla Montgomery....

I got up and followed the nurse to the back." Okay so today your here for you check up.. correct?" She said typing on a computer.
"Yes I'm almost 3 months". I said back smiling. At first I didn't want my baby and I even set up an appointment to get an abortion and I went but it's like when they checked the heartbeat I fell in love and immediately changed my mind because my baby didn't ask to be here and it's not my baby's fault it's dad was a rapist. But enough of that I really hope I have a girl because I already have like a son he's not biological mine and he's my brother but I raised him as if he was my son.

"Okay ma'am everything is good and the baby is healthy, the doctor will be in here in a few" the nurse said smiling at me

"Okay thanks" I said back

I really wish Dave could come to this appointment but I let him sleep he's been so tired lately and I make it no better by constantly needing something or wanting something. So yes he gone be mad at me but idc because he needs his sleep

"Knock knock" the doctor said opening the door

"Hi Ms.evelyn" I said smiling

"Are you ready to see your baby" she said smiling at me setting up the machines.

"Yes I'm so excited to see my chicken nugget 😁"

"Alright lift your shirt up and this is going to be a little cold mom" she said and then started spreading the jelly on my stomach. Shivers were sent from my stomach down. She was finally done and she cut the lights off and put the lil wand thingy on my stomach. " Alright mom let's find your baby" she said moving the wand around. At first I was panicking because the heartbeat monitor wasn't going of and the doctor looked a little worried as well but then she went to my side and the heartbeat was so loud and fast I started crying. " Ohh look at that there's the little sunshine" she said. She started typing on it and snapping pictures one said hi mommy and the other said hi daddy. " Mom baby wants to show you what they are would you like to know the gender or would you like to wait" she said looking over at me. I got excited all over again and nodded quickly. " Today is the dads birthday can you put hi daddy I'm your little........"
I asked her she nodded and smiled typing it on the ultrasound. Dave has been so set on wanting to know the gender and I feel as though this will top all the other gifts I got him.

1 hour later......

I was finally done with the doctors office and  I stopped at the store to get the stuff to tell Dave what the gender was hopefully he is still sleep cause this is gonna be his first surprise. I'm so excited to tell him because I know he's gonna love this baby as if it was his own and hopefully I can give him more kids in the future. Opening the door I heard loud snoring. Knowing it was Dave I know that he is still sleep. Perfect time to set up all his gifts and I think I'm gonna do the gender last instead of first. But I laid all his gifts out around him in the bed so when he wakes up he'll she them and since he's a heavy sleeper he won't smell the food I'm about to cook or hear me moving around.