if only u knew

Dave.....

So Makayla is currently 6 months pregnant and is going through mood swings after mood swings. Cravings after cravings and pain. I got her a pregnancy pillow and now I regret it cause I can't touch her no more. Everytime I try she swats my hand away. It's to the point she make me sleep on the couch sometimes. Then on other days she wants me all over her. Which I don't have a problem with it. But recently everything has been great except the fact messiah walks a lot more and is getting into everything. And Makayla is stressing herself to make sure everything for babygirl is great I've been trying to get her to sit down but all she do is break down crying. And not to mention her mama keep popping up asking for money and to see be in grandchild's life she hasn't even asked about messiah or how Makayla was doing. Her first question is can I have some money. But enough of that I'm on my way to get Makayla stuff she been craving.

Makayla......

Lately I've been stressed my mom keeps popping up, messiah is getting into everything and I mean everything, I'm in pain, I can't go to work anymore, and I've been trying to get everything done before babygirl gets here. And I know I'm posing Dave off even more than work because of my mood swings. And I'm just ready for this baby to come out nowwww. Dave has been really helpful and so has my siblings. I just don't want to depend on anyone. And I know what you're thinking they love you they wanna help. But one I don't want Dave to feel abligated to help me with the baby because the babby isn't biological his. And I know I sound dumb but I'm serious if Dave ever decided to leave I would completely understand. Speaking of Dave he's back with my stuff

Dave......

I just got back to the house and all these niggas is in my house. " Wth y'all doing in here" I said mugging. " We came to see our sister nigga" Tabitha said. " Yea whatever 😒 if y'all stressed my babies out I'ma beat y'all ass" I yelled walking up the stairs. They all just smacked they teeth. Walking into the room with my baby I saw her up dancing rubbing her stomach. It's like i just feel in love all over again seeing the sight. I snuck up behind her wrapped my arms around and swayed with her rubbing her belly. " Dave you scared me" she said jumping a little. " I'm sorry mamas" I said kissing on her neck. " How you feeling today love". " I'm feeling good shes stopped moving and I'm in less pain" she said. " Let me help you really quick mama take a deep breath" I said. She took a deep breath and I lifted her stomach up. " Omggg that feels so good" she said in a calm voice. " This not gone hurt he is it" she asked. "No baby it's not, let me know when you ready for me to let go okay" I said back kissing her neck.

"Okay baby let go" she said taking a deep breath. I gently let her stomach down and moved quick cause a nigga was t tryna get hit I know that shit a make a pregnant woman mad quick. "I'm happy you happy mamas i love you mama" i said pulling my phone out to play collide by tiqna major9 and earth gang. " I lobe you to papa" she said. This was the perfect time to do it because her back was towards me. " mamas you remember how i told you the song collide by tiana major9 and earth gang was our song" i said connecting my phone to the house speakers. " yes you said that when you propose that would be the song you play and that will be the song for our wedding" she said still cooking. " you got a good ass memory mama" i said getting on one knee pulling the ring out and pressing play on the phone. " well baby i have to i hav....." she said but stopped mid sentence when she heard the song start and turned around to see me on one knee.

"Everybody's got opinions on our thing..
Said were flying down a path with no ending..and if i die before i wake..Ooh, don't let me wake up from this dream"

"We've been through hell and back, ups and downs, shoot outs, drive byes and a whole lot more shit. But we always made it back to each other" i said taking a deep breath shedding a few tears and so was makayla.

"When we collide...when we collide, its a beautiful disaster.. when i crash into you,you,you... crash in to you, you, you"

"I love you with everything in me and i cant ever get enough. I was always told closed mouths don't get fed and right now I'm opening my mouth to ask you Makayla Renae Mitchel"

" I've been so frustrated, have to let it out (have to let it out).. let me tell you with my body what I'm talking bout..(let me tell you, let me tell you,oh-oh)
And i don't care about the future or the past( i don't care, i dint care, no, no) riding slow cause you know where worlds movin to fast"

"Will you do me the honer and be my beautiful,lovely,hard working wife, will you mary me?". I asked with tears now pouring out of my eyes.
...............
"Yes papa i will marry you" she said smiling and crying.

I slipped the ring on her finger it was a emerald green gemstone her favorite color. I got off my knee and picked her up kissing all over her face. " i love you baby" she said smiling a smile that could light up a whole building. " i live you to mamas" i said kissing her. After that we called all our family and friends telling them the news and chilled for the rest of the day.

___________________________________

Yall please dont kill me ive been so busy and working back and forth to summer camp and doing summer school. Im so sorry but i promise to write more.