lets talk about it

Domo.......

Of course im happy she's home, she's my sister but I'm upset with her we was the closest ones outta our siblings were the oldest. She's my best friend so I'm hurt that she couldn't talk to me but I understand that she had to do what was best for her.
"I'm gonna dip out I'll see yall later love yall" I said hugging everyone except tabby. " don't be like that domo" tabby said before I could leave the house. " not now tabby please" "but domo" " I said not now Tabitha " I said raising my voice a little. It got quiet and everyone was looking between me and tabby. " I'll see yall later I'm out" I said leaving the house. Just because I understand doesn't mean I'm not still hurt and then for her to come back like everything was okay doesn't help. I just need to clear my head.

Tabitha/tabby.....

I know I hurt him when I left with out any explanation and I know it's gonna take a while for him to come around but he's never called me Tabitha I haven't been called that by him since I was 6 it's always been tabby so I know he's really mad. " just give him some time tab I'm sure he'll come around but I'm glad your back" Dave said coming to hug me. It still amazes me how things played out him and domo losing contact and then after years they reconnected only because Dave is dating his sister that he didn't know existed lol that's a twist for you. " I hope so" I said a little sad. " here is the little princess" Makayla said coming my way with zahavia. " oooo look at her 🥺" she's beautiful I said about to cry. I wish I could have experienced this with at least one of my pregnancies. I know it's not my time for my own yet but I know it's coming.

Ari's thoughts......

¨im so fucking high right now 😂 all this shit funny to me right now. i straight feel like im in a mf comedy show. like you got Dave and Makayla over here being lovey dovey, zahavia in the little rocking chair baby swing thingy, bryce look nervous as fuck but mad as shit, domo been left, tabby sitting here looking like a lost puppy and here i am laughing at they ass in my head thinking about what my high ass finna eat.🤣 i bet bryce got somebody pregnant thats and thats why he nervous.... that would be crazy if that was true....

Bryce.....

I was in the living room with everyone when I got a call from my bm. She been trippin about me telling my people. She thinks I'm embarrassed by her but she doesn't understand I'm the youngest of 4 and still in school. They're going to kill me so I'm not embarrassed I'm scared af, but i know i have to tell them soon. " yea Mya" I said answering the phone. " don't talk to me like that did you tell them" she said with a attitude. "for one lose the bullshit ass attitude and for two no I didn't can you let me do it on my damn time" " when you want to tell them is gonna be when I'm giving birth if your ashamed of your child then say that" "bit... you know what Mya get tf off my phone with that dumb shit talking bout some ashamed of my baby don't you eva in yo life say no shit like that again" I said hanging up. " one you don't neva talk to a female like that and two who the hell did you get pregnant" Dave said behind me. " oh shii dave wsp man" I said nervously scratching my head. " don't gotta be nervous man why you didn't tell nobody" he said leaning on the counter. I dropped my head " I don't want them to be disappointed in me. Have you ever seen Makayla's disappointed face, that shii make you wanna give her everything in the world that look hurts yo soul bro a nigga might cry frl" he laughed " nigga I know I've gotten it before but not telling them and just waiting is gonna make it worse" he said " I know I just can't see all them disappointed in me" " bro you don't really know your siblings, there gonna lecture you but they're not gonna be disappointed" he said getting ready to leave. " tell them and don't Eva fix yo mouth to talk to a female like that no matter how much of a bitch they are" he finished before walking out. He right smh dave ass always right.

Moments later....

¨umm... I need to tell yall something¨ i started saying before being interrupted by the doorbell.
¨ one sec ¨ Dave said getting up to get the door
¨ man wtf¨ i said frustrated gong to sit on the couch.
i sat in my thoughts for a minute because im nervous as hell more than before now cause now i gotta build the courage up again for one and two i still have to tell them cause ari got a good as memory so she gone remind me 🤦🏾‍♂️ but all that shit died when i heard mya name

¨WTF¨.......

_______________________________________

Heyyy....😬 yall still with me ?