Please take care of him

Okay so last chapter didn't really make since about messiah age but he is almost 2 so he's able to walk and his words are forming better.
_______________________________________________

Makayla...

its been two months and ive been hella sick and ive been getting my ass beat back to back also ive found out how to get messiah out of here safe and sound. and my plan is getting set in to course as we speak. " messiah baby get up i gotta get you out of here" i said packing him a bag. " why whats wrong sissy" messiah asked " nothing baby were gonna take a trip okay" I said to him. " okay" he said back. I'm so glade he didn't ask questions. I have to get him out of here so anthony can't hurt him even if that means getting myself hurt. I will do any thing to protect my brother. Hell I've been doing it since he was born and I refuse to stop now. I wrote the note for dave and grabbed my keys messiah and his bags and went to the car and started my journey of getting my brother to safety.

Moments later.....

Dave...

Wsp yall I know I might not be yall favorite right now and I'm sorry for that. But so far I've been good. I still think of makayla and messiah and I've recently started another business called the Dimond effect. It's a jewelry store on wall street. But here go one of the employees calling me now.

" yo"

" um hi sir"

"Malcolm you don't have to call me sir you can call me dave "

"Sir my mother has ears like a bat the second I call you by your name it will be a shoe coming my way" I laughed at his comment cause Malcolm is a funny ass kid.

" alright M but what's up"

" there's a man and woman here looking for a engagement ring but there arguing over which ring and the customers are starting to leave"

" what they look like"

" well um the man is tall dark-skinned with dreads and the woman is short with about 30 inch hair and damn her as is fat af"

"Malcolm focus" I chuckled out

" oh yea but that's all"

" okay where is Kennedy"

" she's once again with her ugly ass boyfriend"

" okay who's there wit....

There was a knock on the door.

" hold on Malcolm"

" yes sir"

I walked to the door

" who is it" I yelled but got no answer " who is it" I yelled again. Nobody answered but I heard little toy cars so I opened the door and saw messiah with a not stuck to him. " DAVE!!" He yelled exited. " wsp lil man" I said packing him up confused on why makyla just left him on the porch. I looked around and saw her car she was she sped off. I looked at the note on messiah shirt and took it off reading it.

Dear Dave,

I know this is weird and your probably wondering why I just dropped him off like this but to answer your question I can't keep putting him in danger ive gotten myself into it with a person who I thought loved me but I was wrong. I'm bring him to you because I know you both miss eactother and he'll be better off with you I know this is a lot to put on you since you have two successful businesses now also I'm very proud of you but enough about this please take care of him and tell him I love him everyday even if I don't make it.
P.S if I don't make it don't do anything g stupid because I need you there for messiah he needs a .ale figure in his life and your the best one take care of him and if I'm not here to give it to him go to anours sweets look under the sign theres something only you will notice under it has a deed and a key everything is paid off take care of my businesses until messiah is old enough and ease make sure he remembers me I'll love you both forever and ever.

Love yours truly makayla.

What the fuck

" malcolm ima call you back" i said then hing up

I quickly called makayla... no answer

I kept calling her only to get the same response. I tried her location but it wasn't on. I called her brothers but he ain't seen her in a minute and neither has her sisters. I was panicking I grabbed my keys and picked messiah up going to the car I put him in the backseat and went to her shop first.

Makayla......

Today I was planning on killing anthony because I couldn't do this anymore ive lost everyone and I know they probably hate me and I honestly don't blame them.

I pulled back up to the house parking the car.

"Where was you at bitch" a drunk anthony come towards me I bagged back. " I just went for fresh air" I stumbled over my words. He just punched me and pulled my hair dragging me up stairs. I tried to get away but he just punched me in my face repeatedly. " anthony please" I cried out. He threw me against the wall and I feel down to the ground. He started kicking me extremely hard. I laid there crying in pain. My body was sore. He came back over to me and kicked me in my face, then he picked me up and threw me on the bed. "you gone regret ever stepping foot out this house" he said smirking pulling his pants down and ripped my dress I ta qried fighting him off but he shoved his self in me. I screamed out in pain " AHHHHHHHHH". " Take it all bitch" he said going in and out of me. I cried trying to fight him off he punched me again. I felt his seman shoot inside of me he pulled out of me and started hitting me again. " IM NOT DONE BITCH". I cried trying to move away the farthest I got was to the end of the bed. He grabbed me by neck squeezing my neck. I started breathing slowly, scratching at his hands. I felt down for my pepper spray that's on the night stand. Feeling it I picked it up and sprayed him. He dropped me, "YOU BITCH" he yelled out rubbing his eyes. I took that as a chance to run to the basement to look for the gun. " WHERE ARE YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH" he yelled out I got nervous and hid under the stairs. I heard his foot steps coming down stairs " oh your hiding let's see I see a trail of blood LEADING UNDER THE STAIRS" I looked down seeing that it was blood I didn't even see it. " come here bitch" he said pulling me by my hair. The gun fell out my hand. "oh so you was gone kill me" he said laughing. I just shook my head crying because now the balls in either court. It's either I get another gun or he uses that one to kill me. "you see you failed because if you was gone kill me you should of had more tactics" he said laughing letting me go and going to get the gun. I took that as a chance to get the gun from behind the picture of me, dave and my siblings. I aimed it at him and he aimed the other one at me. "Well isn't this funny" he laughed. I took the gun off safety and shot him in the chest. " Looks like we're both gonna dye" he said laughing. Before he could shoot me I shot him in the head and dropped the gun crying. I quickly ran upstairs to grab my phone.

📞 calling dave he picked up on the 2nd ring

"Makayla wth I've been calling you are you okay? Did he hit you? What happen?"

" dave I killed him" I cried out then dropping to floor slowly losing consciousness.

" makayla"

"MAKAYLA"

" HANG ON BABY IM ON MY WAY" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.