Omgggg yesssss

⚠️Viewer discretion advised this chapter is for mature audience only and please do not report this chapter. And i know what your thinking they just met but its all part if my book plan trust me⚠️
________________________

Dave.....

The dinner was great and everything I didn't want it to end but sadly she had work tomorrow and I couldn't stop her from going. " so how was your night" i said looking in her eyes they were filled with lust. " it was absolutely wonderful" she said blushing. " well I'm glad you enjoyed it" i said looking at her. She turned around to unlock and open her door. " well this is me...thank you dave" she said getting ready to go in her house, but i pulled her back and smashed my lips on hers. I couldn't resist she was just do gorgeous. The kiss got heated really heated very quick. I picked her up and walked us into the house kicking the door closed. We went to the kitchen i sat her on the counter. She started to unbutton my shirt as i unzipped her dress. We kept removing pieces of clothing until we were both naked. My manhood was standing at attention waiting to be inside her. I laid  her back on the counter and started to push my self into her. She was so tight I almost nutted right then and there. I slid in again and this time i just kept going. " daveeeeee fuckkkkk... omg i cant, i cant dave pleaseeeeee. Omg it feels so good😩😫" she screamed out. Not gone lie that shit right there made me wanna marry her right then and there. I slid out and flipped her around. I slowly slid in from the bad. " fuckkk shit gurl damn this pussy good" i said moaning i font care of i sound like a bitch her pussy good good and i don't think i can handle it. " omgggg yesssss dave thats my, my spot" she moaned. I gripped her hair and started pounding her shit. " whats my name" i said gripping her hair. " omg davidddd" she screamed out moaning. " nah wrong answer" i said going harder. "Thats not my name" " whats my name makayla i ain't gone ask again" i said fucking her giving her deep strokes. She started going crazy. " omg its daddy fuck daddy pleaseeee" she screamed begging, but i showed her no mercy. She nutted for the 5th time tonight and lost her arch. I picked her up and walked to her room and then switched to cowgirl position and when i tell you she had me acting like a bitch she made my toes curl and i was moaning like crazy. " makayla fuck girl im finna bust she kept going until my dick twitched inside her than she got up and got her knees instantly putting my dick in her mouth. She sucked me up and started slurping. I almost cried i aint never been sucked up like this. My toes started to curl and i was moaning. I busted in her mouth she swallowed and kept going i tried to push her off but i was weak and she wouldn't budge until i busted again and she still kept going. I finally got the strength to mover her head and boy i was tired. I have never busted multiple times while getting my dick sucked. She went straight demon mode on me but i was all for it. I looked down at her with wide eyes but she was snickering. " oh so thats funny to you ight bet" i said pushing her back on the bed " wait dave wait wait my body hurts" she said whineing and went back inside her. We went on for the rest of the night until we went to sleep.

The next morning...

Makayla..

I woke up sore af my body was in so much pain you would of thought i was hit by a car then shot. but last night events were totally unexpected i was drunk he was drunk well let me not say drunk we was tipsy. But anyways I got up to start making breakfast. I headed downstairs and to the kitchen. I dont know what im going to make for sure but i most definitely know i want some bacon and waffles. I just got to it and made whatever came to mind... i was in the middle of putting the bacon on the tray when dave came downstairs and wrapped his arms around my waist. "GoodMorning handsome how'd you sleep" I asked him ad he kissed my neck them my cheek. " of after last night i slept like a baby.. i would still be sleep but i smelt food" he said going in the refrigerator to get something to drink. " i think i can get use to this.. cause girl you making me wanna put a ring on it" he said in awe. " is that so" i said in a flirtatious voice turning around hugging his torso. " yea thats so" he said bending down to kiss me. The kiss had started to get heated until there was a knock on the door. " cockblockers" he said mumbling. I just laughed and yelled " WHO IS IT". " MS.ELLA" she yelled back. " oh shit oh shit oh shit.. its your mom what do we do dave she cant see me like this" i panicked. " baby just chill its cool and plus my car is in your driveway she already know im here" he said trying to calm me down. " dont worry ill open the door" he said again. " okay" j said going back to cooking.

Dave...
"Hey mama" i said opening the door. " boy what you doing here" she said walking in with lil man in the carseat. " i spent the night it was late when I dropped her off and she aint feel comfortable with me going home this late" i said. " mhm... so when is my next grandbaby due" she said as if she knew we had sex. " lady what you talkin about" i said acting dumb. " you know what im talking about you got a limp in yo walk so it must of been pretty good and I don't even wanna imagine how shes walking" she said. I just kept quiet shocked cause how tf. " its okay baby no need to be embarrassed" she said with a smile walking into the kitchen. " kayla baby it smells so good in here" my mama said putting messiah down. " well thank you ms.ella I learned from the best" she said hugging her. " I know thats right"my mama said i just grabbed messiahs carseat and went to the living room while they had there own conversation. " whats up lil man how you feelin" i asked him like he could understand me. He looked at me like i was crazy then laughed.... I saw she had a game so i grabbed the controller and with lil man in my arms then propped him up on me and cut the game on. We just gone chill until she call us for the food.

Makayla...

i was in the kitchen cooking. ms.ella left a couple minutes ago and it was a little quite all i heard was the tv. i walked in the living room and saw the most beautiful sight ever. i know i said that about the date with dave but this right here i almost cried. i just had to take a picture.

                                              (Use your imagination its the only one i could find)

i didnt want to end there moment but they had to eat. " dave the foods ready" i said. " alright baby let me finish this game". he said. while he finished his game i set the picture i just took of them as my wallpaper. " wyd in her doing" he came in here and said. " oh nothing putting up a new wallpaper" i said sweetly. " the innocent voice gone have you walkin around with my seed in you, what you set yo wallpaper as" he said. i just laughed and showed him. " damn i would look good as a dad". he said. " yes you would". i said admiring the photo. " oh really... then you tryna make that happen when he turn one" he said in his sexy voice. I stood up and kissed him " ill think about it, now come eat" i said walking in the kitchen."ima hold you to that cause best believe if you say yea oh  im going crazy af". after he said that he came and sat down with siah wile i made his plate and we chilled for the rest of the morning.