Why didn't you just tell me

Dave....

i know what yall thinkin why did i do makayla like that. well honestly i didnt want to i just wanted to keep her safe. you see i used to be a big time drug dealer with my best friend until we went to jail for 3 years because we got caught. they split me and him up he went to bayview correctional and i went to lincoln correctional after them three years we lost touch and i started up my dealership. i dont know where he is but i need to get back in contact with him because some enemy is back and wants our heads and will go through anybody to get to us. thats why i had to leave makayla alone. i miss her and my lil buddy so i just had to go see them and explain to makayla what happend .

moments later...

as i pulled up into her driveway i saw another car here and i got curios because its only ever been her here but maybe she made some new friends. anyways i knocked on her door and she yelled coming. she came and opened it and when she did i was stunned by her beauty i looked her up and down with lust until ilooked at her face and realized she had been crying. " Dave what do you want" she said. " i just want to talk i know how i left you hanging and its just so much i have to tell you on why i did what i did" i said pleading with her. she looked at me for a minute and rolled her eyes but stepped aside for me to come in. i stepped in and saw two girls and a guy sitting on the couch i guess that was there car that was outside. " dave these are my siblings tabitha, bryson, and arianna" she said introducing them and as she was introducing them i saw some dude coming out the back. "oh and that is my other brother dominique" she said and the guy looked up " and dominique this is my idk yet but this is dave" me and nick looked at each other for a minute before giving each other a brother hug it lasted a minute before makayla asked " yall know each other". " hell yea this my best friend in the whole world" nick said. " we used to hang everyday before we went to jail and got split up thats what i came to talk to you about its kinda serious and nick i was just needing to get in contact with you" i said to nick and kayla. "um we can go in the kitchen i guess" she said. i just smirked thinking about the events that happen on this counter. " so wsp how you been whats been going on" nick said " well im good well better know and i hate to have this be the way we reunite but we got company" i said giving him code. he nodded and walked out, i looked at makayla before walking up to her picking her up and sitting her on the counter. i did this so i can be able to hold her without her trying to get down and walk away or hit me. " before you say anything let me start, it wasnt my intentions to stop messing with you after we had sex, after i left your house that morning there was a note on my car and an envelope the envelope had pictures of us in it and the note said watch your back- E. now before my dealership i was a king pin well me and nick was thats how we know each other. we were the top of the game until we went to jail but before we went to jail we had enemies but nun of them acted on it, it wasnt until one of our own turned on us, and thats E  hus real name is edward but he ain't like it so we called him E. He didn't like how they got paid cause he blew all his money on bitches. We paid them every two week and they made a nice lil amount. Well after that he got put in jail because he got caught with weed on him. And now hes back and i guess he thinks we set him up and thats how he ended up in jail. So now he wants revenge i guess and thats why i wasnt picking up when you called and dodging you"  i said finishing the story. " dave why didn't you just tell me i would of understood. You had me thinking i was just a hit and quit. I was really hurt" she said tearing up and I instantly felt bad in these few months that we known each other i cant stand to see her cry. " no baby please don't cry i would neva do that to you baby" i said kissing her fo head. We hugged for a moment until messiah started crying. I got hella happy cause i aint seen my lil nigga in so long.

Makayla...

After dave told me everything i felt a whole lot better, but messiah still didn't and he started crying. Dave heard and got hella happy running up there like a kid that hear the ice cream truck. I shook my head and went to the living room. " so are you and dave like a thing" dominique asked me. "Yea" i said blushing. "Mhm yea i dont think i like that" dominique said. " well get used to it nigga thats wifey" dave said coming downstairs with a happy messiah. " yea yea whatever" nick said. Today started off weird but its going well now and for the rest of the night we chilled and had fun. Im glad I found out i had more siblings cause now i just feel whole.