Thank you dave

✨before i begin this book I've started a youtube channel recently and you all should go check it out
https://youtu.be/iKleS3p4wJw 
And don't forget to tell a friend to tell a friend but back to the book✨
_______________________
Dave...

"Y'all can't take her just give me a minute and ill get the adoption papers" I said to the officer. " sir we ha..." he started to say before i cut him off " technically you can arrest her because you haven't read her the rights so while i go get the...." I was saying before I was cut off by my mom " no worries i have them right here and i was there when she adopted him" my mom said with paper in her hand. " let me see those ma'am" the officer said and my mom passed her the papers. He looked over them before going to the cop that had makayla. " let her go she has legal custody she was telling the truth the mother left the baby in the hospital after birth she's legally his mother". He said and the other officer let her out the car and they left.

Makayla...

"Have a good day ma'am" they said getting ready to but before they left i said " i want a restraining order against my mother" they all looked at me a little shocked but I cannot deal with my mother right now i have a lot going on and plus she doesn't even want me or my brother so i want a restraining order and i do believe that she will try and harm my brother and i because she did not get her way and i need to protect messiah at all cost. And thats gonna start by me moving until i save up enough to leave Harlem new york. " we will get that started asap" they said leaving. I took a deep breath and turned around to dave looking at me. " thank you so much dave" i said hugging him and boy did he smell good. " no problem ma" he said back. " we don't have to continue that date if you don't want to" he said. " nope it's fine plus i got all dressed up were going out" i said seriously but in a playful tone. He just shook his head laughing and grabbed my hand leading to the car. He opened the door for me then went to the driver side to get in himself and we pulled off.

Moments later...

Dave...

"Alright so i have a confession to make" i began to say. " yes" she said.  " i really like you and its a little weird for me to say this cause I've never said it to anyone before and i wanna get to know you better" i said to her. " i...i...... i like you to dave a lot" she said smiling like a kid in a candy store. We were at a red light and I couldn't help but to just stare at her. She is so beautiful and I'm falling heavy for her. " its a green light dave" she said and her voice was just so gorgeous when she said my name i don't know what it was but i was going crazy on the inside. It was silent except from the music. Out the corner of my eye she was took a couple glances at me and then grabbed my hand. " girl you just don't know what you doing to me" i said. " what are you talking about I'm not doing anything" she said in a innocent tone. I chuckled and shook my head. It was silent for the rest of the ride there

Moments later.....

Makayla....

"Dave where are we going we have been driving for hours" i said as the car stopped. "  were here but i need you to put this on " he said handing me a blind fold. I put the blind fold on while he got out the car to help me " let me help you out the car". He helped me out the car and took my shoes off. "Why you taking my shoes off". I asked him. " you have a lot  of questions but you'll see in a minute" he said. We walked for a little bit and then we stopped. He took the blind fold off and when i see the sight in front of me I almost cried it was the most beautiful thing  I've ever seen in my life.

" dave i

" dave i.. this is so beautiful" i said with tears in my eyes. " no no don't cry" he said. " I'm sorry it's just I've never experienced this before" i said. " well as long as your with me you will always experience this and then some" he said. I look at him and smiled. The rest of the night we talked and laughed it was as if we have been together for years. He made me truly happy and i can't wait  to see where all this goes.