Marineford

I sat at the end of the stairs, Oyaji telling me that they may try to fire immediately if they saw that I was there.

To be honest, they have a higher chance of firing at him. But I guess if they were to shoot at me, I'd die instantly, so... I guess that's a good deduction.

"Quick, shoot them down before they do anything!"

I smirked. "Room."

The cannonballs stopped in midair as I unsheathed my sword and swiped upwards, making them all cut in half and fall into the ocean.

"What the— Again!"

And more cannonballs came at the ship. If I were in their position, I'd stop in fear of them becoming electrified and coming right back at them... that's exactly what I did.

"Back away, back away!!"

Oyaji laughed. "You truly underestimate my daughter, don't you?" He looked back at me. "Always the heart of a child, huh?"

"Well, I'm still not technically an adult, Oyaji."

Behind Oyaji, a bright blue flame erupted and then began soaring through the sky in the form of a Phoenix before landing right on the mass. "Konnichiwa! It's been a while, hasn't it?"

The marines all stared up at me in disbelief.

"She really can copy powers!"

"That's Y/N L/N...?"

I smiled, looking right at Ace and waving, although I'm not entirely sure if he could see me since he was so far.

"Oyaji!" Ace called out.

He lowered his head. "I ignored your warnings and went off... So why can't you just abandon me to my fate?! I brought this upon myself!!"

"No. I sent you on that mission, my son."

My features softened as I looked upon the one I called father. He's honestly the best father you can ask for... isn't he?

"That's not true! Stop talking nonsense!! You tried to stop me but I—!"

"I ordered him to go. Right Marco?"

"That's right, I heard it. Sorry you had such a rough time, Ace!" Marco made an ominous pause. "But everybody in these waters should know better than to mess with one of our crew."

"Anyone who lays a hand on one of us has to suffer the consequences! We'll make sure those responsible will pay for it, Ace! Don't worry, we're coming to save you!!"

I squinted down at the ground, estimating how far Ace actually is from the ships, not including the time it would take to fight off all... those things. Marines, admirals, vice admirals, Shichibukai... yikes.

"What's that quaking?"

I looked at the uneven waters, just as they shot up as waves the size of a tsunami. And that... was the signal. The signal for the start of war.

The admiral Aokiji hopped from his throne. "Ice Age!" And he froze the rising waves in place.

"Partisan!"

He shot at Oyaji, but my room was still up. "Shambles!" As I jumped down, the shards he shot at Oyaji were swapped with rocks from the bottom of the ocean.

Using Oyaji's Devil Fruit power, I punched at the air and the ice tridents shattered.

He landed on the water and turned the surface to ice, trapping the ships, but also making a path for our crew.