Stronger

"Room!"

The clear barrier formed around Law and I unsheathed my sword.

Unexpected to him, I threw the sword and he began moving out of the way but them I clawed my left hand and began running as I said, "Shambles!"

I switched with my sword as it drew near to him and balled my hand into a fist, punching square in the face. "Ah, sorry! Was that too hard!"

He wiped the bottom of his lip and checked if there was blood dripping from his mouth. "You and your dirty tricks."

"It's not my fault your stupid."

"Say it again, and I will prove you wrong."

I used Doflamingo's Devil Fruit power and the sword came back into my hands so I could put it back into my scabbard. "I won't then."

"Rematch."

"Alright then."

•••

Our swords clashed as our faces got close together. "Ah, another worthy opponent."

"Wish I could say the same, Vi-chan."

Vista chuckled and we both were pushed back by the other's sword. "Try to put your dominant hand higher so you have better grip."

"Like this?"

"Yep, just like that. Another round?"

•••

"Keep both eyes open." Izo said as he adjusted my grip on the gun. "Aim right in the centre. Don't be afraid of the gunshot."

I nodded and aimed at the cross that Izo carved in the wooden target.

"Hey." I looked at him. "You know that it wasn't a measly gun that killed Oyaji. So... shoot it."

I gave him a small smile and heard the gunshot echo through my ears and the wood broke into four pieces. "WHOO! First try."

"58th try."

"Come on, give me this one."

•••

"Almost there." Haruta said, kneeling down next to me as I face planted into the grass.

"Screw your fancy footwork, can't I just fly?!"

"And if an opponent can fly, then?"

"...They're stronger in the sky..."

"Exactly. Stand up, let's try again." He took my hand and pulled me up. "You only have one left foot and one right, you'll be able to do it."

He spun his sword and began poking at the air as I tried dodging while keeping my feet grounded, and finally when I saw an opening, I stabbed at him, stopping a few inches from his stomach.

"Yes!"

"Alright, one more time."

"No!"

•••

"I know how to use a sword and a gun, and you want me to know how to fight with a pole?" I questioned as Sabo interrupted my training with Robin.

"Yep."

Me and Robin looked at each other and she gave me a smile.

"Alright, whatever you say. Slam." The dummy that my arms grew out of was slammed into the wall and I followed Sabo.