One Last Order

I couldn't believe it. He was finally free. Ace was finally, finally free.

"Well, if I listened to you then our relationship would be rather boring, don't you think?" I asked, earning a soft chuckle from Ace. I swear, if you're without Ace's smile for too long, seeing it again is like you're finally freed from your own emotional chains.

Our forces cheered as we came falling to the ground in a meteor like fire ball. 

"Don't lose your cool! Be ready to fire!" A marine ordered.

"Y/N, Luffy, we'll have to separate for now!" Luffy and I nodded, Luffy grabbing Mr. 3 and throwing him across the battle field, the two of us soon following behind. I heard the familiar, "Enkai: Hibashira!" from behind me.

"Well, they're going to be in quite the predicament." I said, Luffy gripping tightly at my hand. The heat radiated from the attack, the feeling of the embers hitting my skin. 

Luffy and I landed, with Mr. 3 plummeting to the ground and ungracefully landing on his head with a yelp. "Can you two fight?" Ace stupidly questioned.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Very funny, Y/N."

Ace smiled and looked at the two of us. "I never thought I'd be saved by my little brother and my girlfriend. Thanks." The two of us gave him a grin. "I wouldn't have been able to without you and Y/N's crew, along with the others."

"Oh, come on, Luffy."

"No, from what I could tell, he could've died at least three times."

"Aw, give me a break, Ace!"

"Don't think your safe now!" The three of us deadpanned at the marine, who so rudely interrupted our heartfelt conversation. "This is your execution ground!"

Bullets fired at us like heavy rain, although I'm pretty sure they figured out that was a stupid idea from the way the bullets either went through us, simply broke against our skin, or got shot back at them.

"You looked really pretty when some of you is covered in diamonds." I looked over at Ace, and he quickly added, "But you look pretty all the time! Beautiful!"

"Nice save." I made two swords of marines float, the blade coming inches away from Luffy's skin. "Now, I'd appreciate if you didn't touch my brother, thank you." Ace said, his arm turning to flames.

"Hiken!!"

"Gear Second!"

"Room!"

If you had only seen when we jumped in the air, you probably would've thought it was only one person fighting. Of course, if you had a decent amount of braincells, you'd soon see that there was fire, a stretching person, and people screaming about being cut in half and immediately realize that wasn't the case.

"Shouldn't we... and this is just a wild guess, but shouldn't we be making an effort to leave?"

"Y/N, your way of speaking in a crisis is something else, sometimes."

"That's a part of dating me, Ace."

Although I heard Haruta make the order to make a path so we can escape, that didn't stop the marines. But I think they forgot about one thing: more than once, all three of us have been called monsters.

And there's a reason.

I flew up in the air to get a glance at who exactly was blocking the ways to the ships, my eyes going wide when I saw a familiar face... whom I have kicked many times in this battle.