Big Mom and Kaido Alliance

"That's..." Izo stared at the humongous ship that passed us. "A ship quite filled with personality."

"Quite filled with perso- IT'S LITERALLY SINGING, IZO-KUN!!"

I stared at the giant edible-looking ship with the people atop it not really paying much attention, calling out for "Mama" into the water. It was an odd sight, especially because half of them look much older than me.

"Y/N, get behind me." Izo pushed me behind him and I held his shoulders. "What happened? Is something wrong?"

"These are the Big Mom pirates. Humongous crew, all under Big Mom, one of the Four Yonkos."

I tilted my head. "One of the Yonkos..? But where is she?" Izo scanned the deck. "Not sure. I assume she fell into the ocean in this storm. But don't let yourself get seen. I don't think they'll look over the most wanted child of the sea."

With a short nod, I inched my body towards the mass and walked behind it, poking my head out to keep an eye on these so-called Big Mom Pirates. It's a very odd name, but this is the sea. There's a fish called a Bastard Mullet, for crying out loud.

"I'll make it go a bit faster."

'Sure. Wait, wha-"

Before Izo could question what I meant, I jumped into the water with fishman scales forming at my forearms and at the sides of my cheeks. I swam over to the back of the Big Mom pirate's ship, pressing my hands against the back of it.

I shut my eyes and moved one of my arms back, stiffening my palm.

Fishman Karate

And I bashed my palm against the back of the ship, making it speed down the currents. I shot out of the water and landed smoothly on deck, picking up a glass of apple cider and sipping it wit a smile.

"Solved."

Izo rolled his eyes and leaned back. "Nothing new, I guess." Nekomamushi looked back and forth between us. "Nothing new? You-gara are crazy."

I giggled and looked up. "Waterfall. Want me to help us up?" Nekomamushi shook his head. "I don't think I have a say either way." I grinned and jumped back into the water.

"Hey, hey!" I swam up to some koi fish and smiled at them. They seemed to get the idea and followed me to the ship.

"Heck yeah." I jumped on deck and looked down at the koi fish, who had ropes gripped in their mouth. "Thanks!" I've always wanted to talk to a fish.

I banged into the mass as the ship tilted upwards. "Alright, we couldn't... float?"

"You want to make it float?"

"Yeah, seems fun." I pushed off the mass, steadying my stance on the angled ship. Izo sighed, crossing his arms and leaning on the railings. "If the Big Mom pirates are headed to Wano, then the supposed alliance is true."

"It sounds ironic until..."

"Until?"

"Well, I sometimes take books and records from navy bases to get more info on other pirates, and I found something about Rocks D. Xebec. I mainly was interested in it because it mentioned Oyaji."

Nekomamushi exhibited a concerned expression. "You don't seem to happy to be saying that."

"Indeed, I am not. According to records, the Rocks Pirates lacked camaraderie, attacking both other crews and their own. Not only was Oyaji on that crew, but so was Big Mom, Kaido, and Shiki the Golden Lion."

I squinted. Should they succeed in wiping out Wano, what's to be gained? And who would get it? And how far would they go to make sure they get it?

Suddenly, the huge Big Mom ship ironically came crashing down the waterfall, passed our ship and into the water below.

"...What the heck." I looked down the waterfall and furrowed my brow and felt a familiar presence, looking up the waterfall. "Marco!"

I spread my arms and they burst into flames, flying up next to him and wrapping my arms around him.

Izo smirked. "I haven't seen you since the war."

My eyes lit up. "That's right! Your haven't!" I took Marco's hand and pulled him towards the ship. "Look, look!" I squeezed Izo's bicep and looked at Marco with sparkling eyes. "He got more buff, right? He has big muscles like Ace!"

Marco smiled. "Does he, now? That's great to hear."

"Now, I was talking about something before we saw the Big Mom pirates go plummeting to the sea. What was it?"

"Rocks Pirates."

"Right, right." Marco raised his brow. "Is that the records you were so interested in before?" I hummed in affirmation. "After reading about the Big Mom and Kaido alliance, I thought back to it. That's all."

"What'd you figure out, little detective?"

I sighed. "Nothing that would sound good. There's a low chance that this alliance will end well. There was an alliance between the Minks, the Heart Pirates, and the Straw Hats, right? That one's a different story. They weren't all part of a crew that tried killing each other."

Marco breathed through his teeth. "Brutal."

"Definitely. And if they were to clash, no matter who wins, it'll spark something awful. So, big picture, at least one needs to go down. And I think we all know who."