A Taunt Turned Terrible

"No you don't!" Marco grabbed me before I could do anything.

"Akainu really only knows how to manipulate. He only does it because he knows that he can't win."

Marco's eyes widened a bit as his grip loosened. "He knows that he doesn't stand a chance at all! That's why his shallow words are the only weapon that he can manage to actually use... how sad."

I could see the marines shaking angrily at my words, but I walked forward, the rest of my crew too dumbfounded to even try to stop me.

"You take that ba—"

"Oh, you think that I'm lying? What about when he told Squard to eliminate Whitebeard? That's because he knew that his sorry ass didn't stand a damn chance!"

Bullets were fired at me, but I punched through the air and they went flying back.

"But, by all means, try to back yourselves up! What are you going to say? 'Oh, but he's an admiral and he's one of our strongest, blah blah!' Is he your admiral because he could write 'Justice' on his back the largest? How cute."

I gave him a devious grin, his conniving smirk now in a crooked frown, staring down at my small figure.

"Y-Y/N, seriously, don't—"

"Aw, come on, babe! I'm telling the truth! I have never seen this guy pull an actual blow on someone! At least, not without weakening them a bit first... he's too weak to face anyone head on."

Akainu charged at me, and I could hear the crackling fire slowly advancing towards me from behind. But I knew what I was doing.

"Shambles."

Akainu was switched with me and kicked in the back by Ace, then got kicked down the head by Luffy. "Told you."

I grabbed Ace's hand and ran back to Marco, who scolded me for being too reckless and "What if it didn't work? You'd be dead meat right now, Y/N!"

It seemed like we were going to get on the boat successfully, but then it dawned before me. "Ace, where's Luffy?" Both he and I stopped, looking through the fleeing crew to see if Luffy was running amongst them.

"If you are going to flee like that..." Akainu began. "May as well taken out one more."

Ace and I looked back in horror, seeing Luffy still there, reaching for something. "LUFFY!!"

I made a heart with my hands and pulled back. "Slave Arrow!" But then Ace came in front of Akainu and I moved my hand, hitting another marine, but...

"ACE!!"