TWENTY-FIVE

Wolf kicked in the door to his room, kicking it closed behind him

Wolf kicked in the door to his room, kicking it closed behind him. He took long angry strides towards the bed, dumping me onto it and taking a step back.

He looked down at me, rubbing his mouth, a fire in his eyes that I had only seen hints of before. I got the distinct feeling that Wolf was less than impressed with our little stunt.

"Wolf..."I started, he held a finger up silencing me. 

"Do you have any idea how pissed off I am right now?" he asked, if I didn't know before, I certainly couldn't say that I didn't know now, my problem was that I didn't know if he wanted me to answer him or not.

I shook my head, no. Wolf scoffed running a hand over his head, ripping his long blonde hair from his tie.

"When I came out of Church, I was expecting to find you behaving yourself, like a good Old Lady. But were you doing that? No! You weren't you were outside showing the entire fucking club a body that only I am allowed to fucking see!"

"Calm down." I whispered.

"Calm down? Calm down!" he shouted, stomping towards me. "How would you like it if you came out to find me in my fucking underwear, being drooled over by a bunch of horny women?!"

"Women stare at you all the time." I said softly, Wolf shook his head.

"You clearly wanted my attention," he stated, "Well, you've got it."

"Why doesn't that sound as good as I thought it would?" I said warily. Wolf grinned at me, a grin that sent shivers down my spine.

"Bad girls get punished, Dove." He said lowly.

"Punished?" I squeaked.

Before I could form an argument, Wolf grabbed me by my ankles yanking me down the bed. In less than five seconds he had me on my feet and then laid across his thighs as he sat on the edge of the bed, my panties around my knees.

I trembled, halfway between frightened as so very turned on.

Girls like me weren't supposed to like this... were we?

Wolf's rough hand rubbed across my right ass cheek making me squeak softly, he said nothing as he rubbed his hand over my ass like he was polishing a bowling ball. Then, with no warning, he lifted his hand bringing it back down in a lightly stinging slap.

"Wolf!" I yelped, wriggling on this lap.

"Hold still." He growled. "I told you, you needed to be punished."

"I'm not a child!" I argued weakly. Wolf chuckled.

"I never said you were."

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because you wanted to be bad." 

His hand came down once more, in the exact same spot as before, landing one more stinging slap, this one a little more painful than the last.