Sixteen

"You know, Wolf has a pretty nice ass

"You know, Wolf has a pretty nice ass." Deanna mused.

I looked towards her as she was restocking the syringes, blinking my shock until my brain kicked in. It took me a second to realize she was talking about my boyfriend's ass and not hers.

"Why the fuck are you looking at his ass?" I asked. Deanna looked over her shoulder at me, giving me a grin.

"He was walking around naked." She said with a shrug. "How could I not see it?"

"You could have looked away." I said. "You do have a boyfriend you know."

"Oh poor sweet Lilly." Deanna shook her head. "I would have to be blind not to look at Wolf's naked ass. You need to accept that your man is some kinda sexy and there will be women lookin' at him constantly. Don't you know the golden rule about dating a man with incredible looks?"

"Enlighten me." I deadpanned.

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

"You just quoted Uncle Ben from Spiderman." Dea grinned.

"The man was on point."

"He wasn't talkin' about Peter dating someone good looking!" I exclaimed. Throwing my hands in the air. "He was talking about doing things for others, the greater good."

Dea waved her hand at me, "It doesn't matter what he meant when he first said it. What matters is that it's true when it comes to women dating sexy guys."

I shook my head at her, lost for words.

"I will never understand you." Deanna smiled.

"I get that a lot."

I turned my back on her, getting back to the medial task at hand. We were stocking the supply cupboard while the hospital was waiting for something major to happen. We had been pretty quiet for most of our shift, but now that I'd said that something spectacularly stupid was going to happen and we were going to end up running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

"You never told me what it was like." Deanna said. I frowned, not sure what she was going on about.

"Huh?"

"You never told me what it was like." She repeated. I turned to face her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Deanna raised a brow at me.

"You... Wolf..." she made the universal hand signal for sex while grinning like a fool.

I couldn't stop the giggle that snorted its way out of my chest. Dea soon joined in, still making that stupid hand signal.

"Couldn't you have just said it, not..." I waved my hand towards her. "Demonstrated?"

"I could have, but it wouldn't have been as fun." She said with a shrug. "So, are you gonna tell me, or am I gonna have to beat it out of you."