Fifteen

*Explicit content ahead, read at own risk*

The door slammed against the wall as I shoved Dove through it. Her giggles made me grin as I yanked her keys out of the door and slammed it closed behind me.

I didn't think that we would have gotten here after that disaster of a date. We hadn't even gotten to eat before that gash came over and acted as if my Dove didn't exist. She was lucky that Dove was there to calm me down, because the more she spoke the more I wanted to rip her tongue out of her head and feed it to her.

The whole ride home I could feel Dove pressed against me, and it was fuckin' agony, but fuck me was it worth it. Seeing her standing in front of me right now, her cheeks red, licking her lips as she backed teasingly away from me, had me so fuckin' hard for her it was almost painful.

"If you're not ready, tell me now." I ordered, stalking towards her. She smiled and curled her finger.

"Bring it on big boy." She giggled when I shook my head at her.

"Bedroom, now."

She spun around and took off towards one of the closed doors; I took chase, tossing my cut onto her lounge as I went past. My shirt was yanked off before I even got to her fuckin' bedroom door.

I reached for her, grabbing the back of her jacket, only for her to slip her arms out and leap for her bed.

She was laughing, standing on her mattress, her legs spread for balance.

"Come here girl." I curled my finger, she licked her lips dropping to her knees and shuffling down the bed.

"You know, I've never liked being bossed around before." She said softly, reaching for my stomach.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." She grinned up at me. "But I kinda like it when you do it."

I groaned. "Fuck me."

"I thought that was the plan." She teased, running her fingertips over my abs.

"I've got to be honest with you," I started; she nodded for me to go on. "I need you. I really fuckin' need you. My whole body is fuckin' hummin' or some shit from being this close to you without touching you."

I ran a finger over her covered arm, watching her shiver a little.

"What do you want?" she spoke softly.

"You know what I want, and you want it too." I whispered into her ear, my lips brushing against it slightly.

"Wolf." She moaned.

"Yes," I kissed right below her ear, licking the spot slightly. Dove shuddered, making me chuckle a little as I kissed the same spot again.

"Don't play games with me." She whispered. I pulled back; she was staring at me with sad eyes.