Ten

!!!WARNING!!!

EXPLICIT SCENES AHEAD

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

My heart was about to bounce its way straight out of my chest, it was beating so damn hard. I couldn't catch my breath and I was pretty sure I had soaked my panties enough that I could fill the Sahara with little trouble.

The power that Wolf had over my body was scary and exciting at the same time. I had never felt anything this intense for anyone in my entire life, not even my douche of an ex got this kind of reaction from me.

All of this crazy desire, that left me feeling like I was coming down from a constant head rush, was because of the dangerously sexy biker in front of me. With his crazy blue eyes, his blonde fucking hair, and his tattoos... god his tattoos...

And to think I used to laugh at the women from work that said there was some kind of mystical power in tattoos that drove wise women wild...

"You didn't answer my question Dove." Wolf said low as he stalked towards me, bringing me out of my own head.

I was swallowing so much fucking drool I couldn't answer him, but god did I want to.

"What's the matter?" he smirked, tipping his head. "Cat got your tongue?"

I shook my head no. I knew I could speak, I wanted to fucking speak, but my brain wasn't functioning. All I kept thinking about was how hot it was in this room, and how naked we should be because of it.

"Don't you wanna play with me?" He purred again, making my legs quiver and my pussy throb with need.

"Oh." I whimpered... fucking whimpered!

Wolf smirked, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth which made me whimper again. I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me and these pathetic sounds, but I either needed to control them, or let go of my control over myself and just launch myself at this man already.

He was right in front of me, his head tilted so he could look down at my face which was stuck staring at the tips of the yellow eagle claws that were peeking out of the collar of his shirt.

Can I lick them?

I wonder if he would mind if I licked them....

I really wanna lick them...

I felt his hot breath against my ear as he chuckled deeply, "If you want to lick them so badly baby..." he trailed off, taking a step away from me while my face bloomed red from the realization that I'd said all of that out loud.